• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 76: So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3 the book. typically hate those period piece movies like pride and prejudice (sorry ladies), but i'll check it out.

Pride and Prejudice the novel is so many times better than any of the film adaptations.

There's a dude at my gym who still wears Wake gear almost every time I see him. This impresses me, because virtually all my Wake gear is buried deep in my drawer and closet these days. Just haven't had any occasions where I'm brimming with school spirit and feeling like, "fuck yeah, let's throw on this Wake t-shirt!" Of course, this dude is pretty jacked, so I doubt anyone would give him shit about it. Looks like a linebacker.

So, I've been out of town the last couple of days. Anything interesting happen?

Townie revealed that he has nipples like blossoming roses. They get really hard.

There's also apparently a right and wrong way to chew food. If you chew wrong, you become malnourished or die or something. I'm still waiting for someone to fill me in.

Townie. You should probably measure the distance between your nips once a week. I'm worried that they may be migrating to your back.

Why was OGB's mod status a secret? Why the separate JackBurden screen name?

Not going to post in that thread anymore, but when I first came over here, pre-launch, I thought I might want to start fresh with a new user name. I quickly decided against that, but figured that I had been aggressive and confrontational enough in the past that some posters might think, with good cause, that I had a grudge against them and that it would hurt recruiting and/or make them less open to approaching the mod team with problems when they arose.

That did occur once--some of you may remember the Deacfreke flap from the very early days of the board. Deacfreke utterly despised--and still does, as far as I know--OGB, but through Jack I was the one who contacted him and was able to get things smoothed over. Apart from that, the grudge concern never developed, so I gradually stopped posting with Jack. I think the identity was a fairly open secret by the end, and I probably would have dropped the user name altogether before much longer.

As a side note, Jack's custom title, "...with glasses", was a reference to the song "Judy in Disguise," itself a reference to "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds," which is a song by some obscure little band I like.

El Chupe was a big proponent of new user names over here. Thinks that folks attach too much significance to names, such that it hinders substantive discussion. I think this is kind of cool, but El Chupe was also no doubt really, ridiculously stoned when he came up with this idea, and is also basically a communist, so never mind.

i do what to hear el chupe's methods on seduction. he seems to will them to his desires once they step into the bungalow.

Great, now after I posted my whole thing about how I love my body, you guys have me looking down at myself shirtless thinking, 'they're not that far apart, are they?'

Now I'm self-conscious. Also I have some DOPE nip hairs.

Great, now after I posted my whole thing about how I love my body, you guys have me looking down at myself shirtless thinking, 'they're not that far apart, are they?'

Now I'm self-conscious. Also I have some DOPE nip hairs.

don't worry about any critics on here townie. they make it interesting and you find out who the HADERS are.

I figured JackBurden was bound to be OGB or Irish so when Irish kept his name on here I figured it was you OGB, just based on who would adopt a name from All the King's Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back