• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 94: I live my life a quarter mile at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
as tom petty said, the waiting is the hardest part.

my friend who put an offer in on a w-s house a couple weeks ago was flat-out rejected initially. she waited a while and re-submitted another offer wednesday. they're STILL countering back and forth. (she went in a solid $25k lower initially though). Do you think you'll be able to reach an agreement today??

I offered about 5% under list, plus them paying closing costs and home warranty. I don't know about today, but my agent said she thinks we should be able to agree before the weekend is over. depends on how quickly they respond.

listing agent told mine that it is scheduled to be shown this afternoon.

I offered about 5% under list, plus them paying closing costs and home warranty. I don't know about today, but my agent said she thinks we should be able to agree before the weekend is over. depends on how quickly they respond.

listing agent told mine that it is scheduled to be shown this afternoon.

I'll walk Stanley by and ominously warn that there are a lot of big, mean dogs in the neighborhood

Why can I not force myself to take a lunch when I am at my desk?

hot sauce and salsa making in the summer time YES PLZ. gah i'm going to miss having a really big garden. I need to look into a getting a community garden plot yesterday.

Bet money there's a co-op near you with lots of naked bongo drum playing weight lifters.

Serio?

I want to wipe my old laptops but I don't have the system disks.

i dated this chick for awhile in the bk that had a garden co-op. very hipster.

I love when people on the sportsboard talk about power moves and political sway like they have any idea what they're talking about. Go read more Robert Greene, bros.

I need to talk my boss out of not having the meeting with me this afternoon that he blew off this morning.

I need to talk my boss out of not having the meeting with me this afternoon that he blew off this morning.

Lame, you can't embed at a specific place. Meant to start that at 1:30.

fucking conference call at 4:00. you serious? the person who set up the meeting is like "this looks like the only available time on everyone's calendars." no shit, really?

Just scheduled my stupid certification test for Tuesday.

ugh. one of my bff's just started a mary kay business and is begging me to host a mary kay party for her. i don't wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

on hold with US Airways now and the hold music keeps talking about some "Gathering" in Ireland. for as much as they say "gathering" all I can think about is the Gathering of the Juggalos.

top of the list of 'workplace things that are lame' definitely goes to friday afternoon meetings.

people who are oblivious to friday afternoons being unofficial DO NOT SCHEDULE ISH HERE blocks are the biggest shmucks.

ugh. one of my bff's just started a mary kay business and is begging me to host a mary kay party for her. i don't wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I find its just easier not having friends. One of my buddies is moving into a new house in the next month. I can't wait to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back