• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: Cancel Jeff Garlin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we need to get rid of this rinky-dink band we have, right ? I like the idea of forcing all of the woodwind players to switch to a brass instrument though. Seems like that would cut the band in half again.

So we need to get rid of this rinky-dink band we have, right ? I like the idea of forcing all of the woodwind players to switch to a brass instrument though. Seems like that would cut the band in half again.

Need to offer some more partial band schollies. Double the size at least.

Also my wife was ready to murder me because I use her Uber login and my phone died after I ordered one, and then a taxi came by so I just snagged it because the uber was twice as expensive and was gonna take an hour and I wasn't sure that it would even show. Long story short, the dude did and then called my wife and said he couldn't find me at around 1 a.m. and my phone was dead so my wife couldn't get in touch with me so I'm actually gonna go ahead and order her botox appointment now.

Turns out really rich people don’t participate in marching band, who would have thought.

I'm at the age now where my back and my legs hurt for two days because I wore shoes without enough arch support to a football game.

I didn't get to track any of you folks down at the game - my wife wasn't too keen on spending time chasing down a bunch of weird strangers that I talk to online. We had a good time - drank way too many kinds of alcohol and ate way too much unhealthful food...
I did run into one of my Wake suitemates on the sidewalk and got to chat for a bit - that was cool.

We spent some time at the Jack Daniel's Doghouse before the game - got to hang out with a bunch of young Wake fans that we know through family friends.

We spent some time at the Jack Daniel's Doghouse before the game - got to hang out with a bunch of young Wake fans that we know through family friends.

Did you know that Jack Daniels died in 1911 from blood poisoning, reportedly the result of an infection that began in one of his toes after kicking a safe.

I'm at the age now where my back and my legs hurt for two days because I wore shoes without enough arch support to a football game.

Damn, thought I was the only one. I also walked a ton around Charlotte, my fault for not wearing proper shoes. I also did a tough legs workout the day before which was a questionable decision.

Just had a nice call with a parent about a kid's lack of playing time so I finally got fed up and read him the kid's stat lines from all our summer games and our two scrimmages where everyone gets to play and he ended the conversation with "Oh, well I guess I see why he's not playing very much then".

As I was riding up the elevator on Saturday night some Pitt fan took a deep whiff of his girlfriend’s (?) hair and whispered “You smell like a champion.” And I don’t think I’ll ever get that exchange out of my mind.

That's amazing. I had a coworker visit a customer site once. I went the following year and came with with "that dude was weird." She said I had no idea. He apparently leaned back against the wall where her coat was hanging. After a few minutes he leaned closer and took a deep inhale from her coat.

Just had a nice call with a parent about a kid's lack of playing time so I finally got fed up and read him the kid's stat lines from all our summer games and our two scrimmages where everyone gets to play and he ended the conversation with "Oh, well I guess I see why he's not playing very much then".

Brutal. “Sir, your child is not good. End of story. Goodbye.”

As I was riding up the elevator on Saturday night some Pitt fan took a deep whiff of his girlfriend’s (?) hair and whispered “You smell like a champion.” And I don’t think I’ll ever get that exchange out of my mind.

maybe he was shipping off to the Western Front in the morning

Had no idea it was a common thing, but learned over the last few months that several of our (late 30s ish) friends do the botox thing somewhat regularly? Seems wild to me.

does he pass the 👀 test

Sorry sir. Your son is just too athletic. I'm actually protecting him.

Or

Sorry sir. I'm saving him as a surprise for next season. Can't have anyone poaching our talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back