• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT3.28: Talkin' Meh and Bananas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted this taek earlier and I agree with it: as the years go on and you have all these schools like Florida Fucking Atlantic make the FF it stings even more. We can’t even make the fucking thing and if we did guaranteed early loss. It’s amazing how bad our school is at postseason basketball. Seems like everyone’s has runs but us.

Someone posted this taek earlier and I agree with it: as the years go on and you have all these schools like Florida Fucking Atlantic make the FF it stings even more. We can’t even make the fucking thing and if we did guaranteed early loss. It’s amazing how bad our school is at postseason basketball. Seems like everyone’s has runs but us.
someone make a list of the last time each power 5 school made the final four please

Finishing the night with Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey and some snuggles.
79285272031eda22c30ca4b51b45cb5a.jpg

Every year it’s tougher to explain why Wake can’t make the tournament. Schools that don’t have the budget, resources, or fan support can make the Final Four with unknown coaches and without NBA prospects.

I put on American Utopia at halftime of the Gonzaga game and it still boggles my mind that David Byrne and all his performers did this show barefoot every night. My calves and lower back ache just watching it.

The way Spike Lee directs this version of Hell You Talmbout is just amazing.

We got the sliding door working for the first time since we got here after 4 hours of sawing off a piece of floor, then sawed off 6cm from the legs of our ikea desk we had been using to fit under our new desk we just got. And by we I mean my wife spent 10 hours today doing that. I've been mostly supervising.

[mention]Strickland33 [/mention] Estiatorio Milos was a great recommendation. Food and service were incredible. Definitely pricey but we rarely get to have that type of experience.

No skiing today. We’re wimps bc it’s too cold

But also the canyon roads are trash today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back