• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB4.0: approaching Mako’s dinner time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palma “So im getting a puppy tomorrow”
Things I thought 30 minutes before reading this post for $600, Alex.

The one dog who gets so excited she pees every time we come home and does it on the couch has proven to be the tipping point. Meanwhile I'm just happy someone is excited to see me. She's literally be asking me if we could get a dog for 5 years now and it wasn't 24 hours until she realized it doesn't work with her clean freakedness.

Has anybody ever had water remediation done on their house? Am I going to be able to sleep here with all of the fans and dehumidifiers?

Has anybody ever had water remediation done on their house? Am I going to be able to sleep here with all of the fans and dehumidifiers?
We had a pipe burst middle of the night years ago. About 1100 sqf 2 br 2 floor townhouse. It was loud downstairs where the fans were blowing. Became more like white noise upstairs so it was... not great but better than I anticipated.

I will say the AI chatting and playing around with it myself have helped me get better at identifying AI. So that’s a plus.

S/o to chase for catching a $850 charge by somebody not me at a Walmart in person. Wonder what they bought

This happened to us about a month ago. Somebody stole my wife's wallet out of her van while she was at a park with our kids. They went to Walmart and tried to buy $500 worth of stuff about 10 minutes later. 2 cards caught it as fraud and rejected it. The 3rd card (Truist debit) also identified it as fraud, but let it go through even after we got a text and said to decline it. Took a lot of paperwork with Truist to get that money back and I ended our relationship with Truist a couple of weeks later. We've had a series of issues with them, but the way they handled this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

The weird thing is that I have no idea how it was identified as fraud right away by our 2 card companies. I've shopped at that Walmart. We put other "big" charges on our card around that same time due to Black Friday. So I have no idea how they knew it was fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back