• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB4.0: approaching Mako’s dinner time

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened to us about a month ago. Somebody stole my wife's wallet out of her van while she was at a park with our kids. They went to Walmart and tried to buy $500 worth of stuff about 10 minutes later. 2 cards caught it as fraud and rejected it. The 3rd card (Truist debit) also identified it as fraud, but let it go through even after we got a text and said to decline it. Took a lot of paperwork with Truist to get that money back and I ended our relationship with Truist a couple of weeks later. We've had a series of issues with them, but the way they handled this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

The weird thing is that I have no idea how it was identified as fraud right away by our 2 card companies. I've shopped at that Walmart. We put other "big" charges on our card around that same time due to Black Friday. So I have no idea how they knew it was fraud.
I have my card tho so I’m very confused on how it happened in person but whatever. It was easy to just say no, wasn’t me, and close the card. Got refunded immediately. They didn’t tell me which Walmart but I’ve not shopped at one in a while.

This George Santos guy is incredible. He literally lied about his entire life story. You have to respect the ambition.

This George Santos guy is incredible. He literally lied about his entire life story. You have to respect the ambition.
Extremely ballsy after he had already run for office before and put a bunch of different details out in public during previous campaigns

Extremely ballsy after he had already run for office before and put a bunch of different details out in public during previous campaigns
I truly can’t even decide which part of the story I like best. He claims he made $3.5MM over the last two years for “capital introduction”. @TimmyClutch you should just do that.

If any chat bros would like to introduce me to $3.5 million in capital, I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

Pretty sure he committed campaign finance fraud. Good luck glossing over that one much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back