• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you eat alone with the opposite sex?

Lunch?

• Of course

Votes: 77 90.6%
  • Yes, but my SO would not like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I stand with Mike Pence

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Doofus only eats with Numbers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
probably Mrs. Brangus' picturing picard facepalming, amirite?

Nah she's thinking of the silver fox, Mike Pence, and his Nixonian wardrobe. I'm cool with it. We've been together 17+ years. Whatever gets her there....

Hey all relationships are personal you do you and whatever makes you happy. Personally I would never be with someone that denied me the company of half the planets population, as well as be in a Mike Pence sexless relationship, or never drink alcohol unless my significant other was present.

hey, maybe not

I do think I'd echo numbers' original post here, though. It seems sad (and assumptive) to deny yourself friendship from over half of the human population because you're worried about a sexual relationship occurring.

Seems like that's the minority take in response to your specific situation, though.

I hear you - but when you aren't sure where temptation will arise, you learn to avoid it. It actually helps me to live MORE fully, because I have learned how to set personal boundaries. I don't view it as a burden at all.

Brangus Sunday morning you should put on the iron eagle sound track, blast some king cobra never say die and get to thrusting

Nah we take a ride into the Danger Zone with Kenny Loggins........good ridin' music for her and can think of 1980's Tom Skerritt KICKING ASS IN AN A-4 VIPER FUCK YEAH BOOOOSH done.

Anyone else find it comical that the "guns don't kill people, people kill people" crowd is in large part the same crowd that thinks "people don't fuck people, suggestive scenarios fuck people."

Also, "admirable to know your inner demons" and "SAD !" don't really match up.

I think it's admirable if you know you can't handle it, but I personally find that sad on a general basis barring a specific issue (i.e. sex addiction). Which comes back to your original post and my response. I guess it's a circle.

Hey all relationships are personal you do you and whatever makes you happy. Personally I would never be with someone that denied me the company of half the planets population, as well as be in a Mike Pence sexless relationship, or never drink alcohol unless my significant other was present.

Agreed nor would I expect someone to want to be with me if that was how I felt.

I sincerely hope you guys never have to deal with the alternative, but statistics suggest that won't be the case.

No I agree with you, clearly the cheating was a symptom of a problem within your marriage you wrongfully acted on however this doesn't mean you are some sexual deviant it just means you are human that was in a relationship that didn't work for you. I'm not of the notion once a cheater always a cheater or there's some great character flaw, often it's a response to something bigger and it's one of the easiest things to manifest itself in response to said things.

I do agree with this, although I also believe that my faith in God has played a part in putting that behind me. (Cue the eyerolls, I know.)

All you people who say you can't envision cheating on your spouse would be because you can't envision getting anyone way hotter than your spouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you people who say you can't envision cheating on your spouse would be because you can't envision getting anyone way hotter than your spouse

I think it's more to do with not having been married long enough to go through the down cycle. Everyone is eventually tempted. Some act; some don't.

Here's hoping Miranda Kerr has been a long time lurker and your paths cross and she reveals she loves you for your mind.

My guess is it's Later, lil miss Emo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diggler, was the woman you cheated on hotter than your ex

It's not that I don't think cheating happens it's that I think not having food with a member of the opposite sex is an extreme remedy

Back