• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Don Pablo Escobar Mafia, El Patron is el dead.

rommy2nonnyrsf
no voteJman1loki
nonny1rommy
no votejtp0
no votesmudge0
no vote
tejas0
no votetimdunk0
no votetoogs0

if my guards would've played worth a fuck this game wouldve turned out differently. alas

LOL

You literally killed one of your guards, and you named all of them DAY 1. Perhaps the signaling would've worked if you KILLED THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD GO BACK AND FIND THAT POST. But no, you left nonny alive AND KILLED GOUDA FOR THE LULZ, and now nonny has had me cornered ALL DAY.

You fucked up, PABLO. YOU'RE NO CARTEL LEADER OF MINE. BITCH. I just told the DEA WHERE YOU AT. RIP!

also the voting restriction on the guards is AWFUL. fuck this game. IM OUT.

LOL

You literally killed one of your guards, and you named all of them DAY 1. Perhaps the signaling would've worked if you KILLED THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD GO BACK AND FIND THAT POST. But no, you left nonny alive AND KILLED GOUDA FOR THE LULZ, and now nonny has had me cornered ALL DAY.

You fucked up, PABLO. YOU'RE NO CARTEL LEADER OF MINE. BITCH. I just told the DEA WHERE YOU AT. RIP!

double lol

0009859508.jpg

***ROMMY*** DIDN'T PAY ME ENOUGH, I FLIPPED ON HIM. I GOT IMMUNITY FROM THE GOVERNMENT FOR MY INFORMATION.

rommy, Pablo Escobar, has been majo'd lynch

CIVS WIN

MOD WINS BIGGER

This is essentially what happens with drug cartels and authorities in real life, right?

Hey folks, I'm still here. I got into a car wreck after work yesterday. So I was busy 11-5 and then had to take a trip to the ER cause my neck hurts.

Either way I'm flattered and mint surprised that ***nonny*** and his hot garbage is going after me.

Kill this guy. Tie him up with Rom

Hey folks, I'm still here. I got into a car wreck after work yesterday. So I was busy 11-5 and then had to take a trip to the ER cause my neck hurts.

Either way I'm flattered and mint surprised that ***nonny*** and his hot garbage is going after me.

OH LORD YES! THIS IS PEEK *sic* SMIDGE!

(Hope you're ok)

Yes, my boy smidge is alive

Sorry about the wreck

but vote toogs. he is bad

Damnit we can't kill Nonny. (Fuck that guy) but atlest my read on Rommy was right. I should start reading before posting.

Back