• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Don Pablo Escobar Mafia, El Patron is el dead.

I think the restrictions were lame but it's a new format and it's fun to watch people figure out how to break it.

No. If dv7 wants to make up some new puzzle game where we make charts so be it. Don't call it mafia.

Other than the fact this game is a rip off of a mafia scum game?

He took something that was a modification of mafia but couldn't help himself and made a voting restriction that could have been fine if kept secret public.

HOW COULD THINGS GO WRONG

What would be the point of that voting restriction if we didn't know about it?

Actually my plan was stupid and Nonny corrected it. Any bym was a big help trying to get everything organized. KEY CIVS imo

What would be the point of that voting restriction if we didn't know about it?

It's a stupid mechanic but doesn't break the game if only the goons/pablo know. The game he said he was running was fine. But he got cute.

Im with rommy. Its a game. Who cares. He had fun with it. Everyone else should have just played instead of fucking complaining

Yeah, I'm not going to fault DV7 for trying to run a game for us and come up with something different. It just wasn't great. Not his fault.

He took something that was a modification of mafia but couldn't help himself and made a voting restriction that could have been fine if kept secret public.

So the voting restriction sucked. But all mafia games are math games. This one just swung a little more into that end of the spectrum. It was a fucking game. I appreciate DV7 trying something new, which could still be used in future with some tweaks.

Actually my plan was stupid and Nonny corrected it. Any bym was a big help trying to get everything organized. KEY CIVS imo

You allz were the MVPs for sure. (But Nonny did hijack my numbers)

So the voting restriction sucked. But all mafia games are math games. This one just swung a little more into that end of the spectrum. It was a fucking game. I appreciate DV7 trying something new, which could still be used in future with some tweaks.

I appreciated him trying something new like the first 5 time it broke games

I appreciated him trying something new like the first 5 time it broke games

Lol. Dv7 has run a lot of games that arent broken. He just rightfully gets remembered for the broken ones. . But they are all still fun. And I appreciate the creativity

Since no one here gets in depth with voting patternes and just plays off tone then we would have had a hard time breaking the game (as long as Rom Doesn't off Gouda)
If we didn't know that this game could have been interesting.

Im with rommy. Its a game. Who cares. He had fun with it. Everyone else should have just played instead of fucking complaining

It was a fun game. I had fun. I enjoyed people fellating me and claiming they'd pick me for mafia.

Back