• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore Commits to Wake

Meh. I'm going to get too excited about this for a few minutes before I return to cynicism.

Most of Manning's KU guys were stuck behind veteran centers and weren't nearly as physically developed or athletic.

Hyperbole? Sure. But if those measurements are on point, then we haven't had a guy like Moore - in terms of physical gifts and skill set - on our team in a VERY long time.

I heard this was in the works but didn't want to jinx anything.
From what I gather there is a big time talent that Manning is closing in on!
Sources are saying he's close. #BringBackTheSwagger! #ReturnOfTheMac #MoralWithTheMojo

:eek: :eek:hnoes::willynilly:

I try to ignore the tags, but what's wrong with my avatar, exactly?

I love Daniel Green (and I always have liked him #searchfunction), think he's worked himself into awesome shape, and hope he's able to see the floor for us this year. But sure.

And this is a message board. We all opine to deaf ears. #undefeated

How about 'Fuck you Jeff. How does it feel to be the worst coach in ACC history? Seriously though, how did you blackmail Ron?'

Definitely wear a wake jersey.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

OK, so I just realized what all this Griz talk was about. Screw that guy.

THE YEAR IS 2037:

Pinocha: Jeff, you son of a bitch... Wake Forest has had some excellent seasons since you left, but I will NEVER FORGET THOSE FOUR GODFORSAKEN YEARS and it is time to do what NEEDS TO BE DONE.

Pinocha puts flaming bag of dog poop in front of [name redacted]'s assisted living room, knocks down mailbox with baseball bat on way out for gusto

And then drives over to Wellmans house to do the same..

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

Back