• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fake slide

Tweeted out by Narduzzi about an hour ago:

Tweeted out by Narduzzi about an hour ago:

It's funny, we knew nothing about Pitt Fans and their program, since we have barely played. Maybe even a little naive going into Saturday night.
But, now we know, and with this, we can see their asshattery comes directly from the top. Wish we could play them again - and let Smenda take off Pickett's face.

It's funny, we knew nothing about Pitt Fans and their program, since we have barely played. Maybe even a little naive going into Saturday night.
But, now we know, and with this, we can see their asshattery comes directly from the top. Wish we could play them again - and let Smenda take off Pickett's face.

Agreed. Being around their trash fanbase and seeing their coach act like that - yeah they suck. Makes the loss sting a little more. Oh well. Fu(K pitt

Agreed. Being around their trash fanbase and seeing their coach act like that - yeah they suck. Makes the loss sting a little more. Oh well. Fu(K pitt

I didn't really have a problem with Pitt until all this. I remember liking Hugh Green a lot when I was a kid, really like Larry Fitzgerald good dude and great player, but they are a trash program led by a trash coach.

This was at the very beginning of the first quarter. We had the entire rest of the game to get our revenge, and did nothing. And no one in the pros is going to care about this when he gets there unless he does it again.

In short, he got away with it.

Fuck that guy. All of the players in his little video actually completed their slide, not trying that bush league fake slide. I hope someone on MSU takes Pickett's head off and then we can hear all those Pitt bitches whine.

He’s not going to play against msu.

This was at the very beginning of the first quarter. We had the entire rest of the game to get our revenge, and did nothing. And no one in the pros is going to care about this when he gets there unless he does it again.

In short, he got away with it.

no doubt

as i said earlier, pickett was pretty safe from retribution considering our tackling all season

Barring another matchup in the ACC championship, when do we actually play these clowns again? I already can't wait. Way to be a tool, Narduzzi. Can you imagine Clawson doing something like that?

Narduzzi’s tweet making fun of players not tackling a sliding QB gives more credence to the notion his guys were laying on the field all night to slow WF’s up tempo offense.

Barring another matchup in the ACC championship, when do we actually play these clowns again? I already can't wait. Way to be a tool, Narduzzi. Can you imagine Clawson doing something like that?

No because Clawson has class and integrity. However, he won't forget what Pitt and Pickett and their clown of a coach did and said. Remember how he quietly made Louisville his bitch after they stole our playbook?

Lots of tweets out there that Dickett is "considering" sitting out the bowl game.

Lots of tweets out there that Dickett is "considering" sitting out the bowl game.

I'd be pissed if I were a Pitt fan. This is a major bowl, it'd be different if it were the Cheez-it bowl or something. Probably knows he's lost the protection of the slide now and if he does slide he's going to get his head taken of.

It would be awesome if Pickett didn't play in the bowl game, and Hartman somehow managed 7 passing TDs to take the ACC record.

I know we can't really say that was the difference between winning and losing, but this is not the first time something like that has happened to us. It was the 85 or 86 ACC tournament Friday evening game vs. UNC. We were beating them and likely going to win. Our forward Charlie Thomas dunks the ball, UNC's Warren Martin falls down directly under Thomas as he's dunking, Thomas hangs on the rim obviously to avoid coming down on Martin. It was a technical foul, as under no conditions could you hang from the rim. However the refs even told Thomas he did the right thing, but they had to call the technical. UNC went on to come back and win. The next year the rule was changed that a player was allowed to hang on the rim if it was to prevent injury to himself or another player.

Back