• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Anyone in for a GoT death prediction contest?

Something like this, but I'd maybe remove the third column and just count it as deaths:

GOT.jpg

My observations: everything is pointing to Females taking charge.
Dany is going for the throne, Sansa is in charge of Winterfell, Arya is her own person and made the move to have sex for her own wants, Cersei is sitting on the Iron Throne, Yara is on her way to retake the Iron Islands ("What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger."), the SandSnakes have Dorne, Lyanna Momont is saying that she is going to fight and not just hiding, and cross all of this with the one little girl saying that she wants to fight while the grown man says he does not is too telling. Jon will tell Dany that men have ruled the world long enough and its gone to hell so he doesn’t want the throne. During the battle, I think Nymeria will appear with her pack of wolves and help defend Winterfell (that why the cameo of Ghost last night to remind us that Direwolves are part of the show). The crypts are definitely going to be the center of the excitement next week but the Iron Islands is going to be pivotal to the whole story.

they somehow nailed maximal sideboob without hitting nipple. a feat of photography as impressive as that blurry black hole masterpiece

if they can fly a thousand hard drives around the planet to look at some dumb space butthole they can find a nipple

It was her - she got to choose the level of exposure she wanted. Said she didn’t feel the need for a full naked scene given how many the show has already had.

they somehow nailed maximal sideboob without hitting nipple. a feat of photography as impressive as that blurry black hole masterpiece

I was actually concerned that she was born without nipples.

Sophie Turner seems awesome. Did anyone post her chugging red wine on the jumbo tron at a hockey game earlier this year?

Sophie Turner seems like a lot of fun to hang out with. In the last two weeks, I've seen her chug an entire beer at a hockey game on the jumbotron, pour a body shot on someone at Penn State, and then that twitter video.

Unfortunately, I've just learned she's marrying Joe Jonas.

Unpopular opinion: she's a 1 on the binary scale and a soft 6 on the ten point scale

Back