• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

no i mean like a Tolkein-elf, not David the Gnome (who also makes a cameo appearance in the 2nd book, btw)

the keebler elf made the cameo in david the gnome, dude rode made foxes. i think you have it backwards

there is still a bunch of stuff that took place in the book that hasnt been on tv yet. not to say it will ever but it could still show up next season

there is also 2 books full of stuff that needs to happen. i would be nearly everything that has "not happened" on the show has been cut away as excess fat. shows better off for most of it.

mr8c7x5.jpg

Bro's just gotta release the next book before the start of the next season, right?

jon snow aka kit harrington has been seen in belfast where filming is currently happening (or getting ready to start)

jon snow aka kit harrington has been seen in belfast where filming is currently happening (or getting ready to start)

Hey dickhead, why do you think people posting in a thread that's titled NO SPOILERS would want to read spoilers?

Back