• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Iraq 3.0

Nice to see F-22 Raptors flying right in the kitchen of a Russian-made I.A.D.S. system, deliver American goodwill to our terrorist friends 2,000 lbs. at a time and return its pilot safely home to their families. There's a reason that Vegas doesn't post lines for the game of Rock-Butterknife-JDAM.

Might as well pray to the South b/c you don't have a prayer against what's coming your way from the West.

#neverfails

Nice to see F-22 Raptors flying right in the kitchen of a Russian-made I.A.D.S. system, deliver American goodwill to our terrorist friends 2,000 lbs. at a time and return its pilot safely home to their families. There's a reason that Vegas doesn't post lines for the game of Rock-Butterknife-JDAM.

Might as well pray to the South b/c you don't have a prayer against what's coming your way from the West.

Fuck the haters. This is an awesome post.

hey-you-stop-jerking-it.jpg

I am greatly concerned about mission creep and further Middle East entanglement, but in the meantime, I can't say I'm sorry to see those ISIS bastards eating some high explosive. Really important that the administration has convinced the Saudis, Bahrainis etc. to join in actually placing ordnance on target.

Hey I like big explosions and rockets too.

How much do those puppies cost? Someone is making some serious cash. Fire rockets in 2003, cause major power vacuum and allow extremist groups to emerge and thrive, fire more rockets! I like that business model

seriously I need to call my broker and make sure im this shit. They help kids with math, too.

lol #defensecontractors

The Navy believes its inventory of 4,000 Tomahawk cruise missiles are sufficient for future scenarios, so production is planned to end after 2016 with Tomahawk stocks to hold until the next-generation land-attack weapon is developed. Raytheon is against this action, claiming that Tomahawk production takes over 100 suppliers in 24 states, and that restarting production if needed when the line has been shut down could take two years and increase missile costs. With assessment of its replacement just beginning, it could take up to a decade to be fielded, during which time the Tomahawk stocks may potentially be depleted. Raytheon has offered an alternative plan of combining missile upgrades, including the multi-effects warhead and new target seeker, with the missile recertification program, required to keep them updated and serviced every 15 years. The company argues that combining the upgrades and recertification work on an accelerated schedule would help keep a "warm production capability" to continue production and save money for modernization

For those keeping score at home, at an annual average cost per beneficiary of approximately $6,000 (http://kff.org/medicaid/state-indicator/medicaid-payments-per-enrollee/), one Tomahawk missile = a year's Medicaid for 265 people.

Or, a year's food stamps for almost 1,000 people. http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/avg-monthly-food-stamp-benefits/

That said, it takes 10 Tomahawks to pay the salary of Raytheon's CEO, at about $16,000,000/year. http://blogs.federaltimes.com/federal-times-blog/2013/04/26/raytheon-ceo-gets-compensation-boost/

Last edited:
Back