• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IRS "loses" Lois Lerner e-mails from illegal targeting scandal

jhmd logic world. Where a man forcing himself on a woman isn't a crime, but an IRS agent asking another if an audit should be instigated is a clear crime.

I will say that she seems quite overzealous, and it is better she is no longer working at the agency.

Link or is it your continued intention to shred your integrity on a consistent basis going forward with manifestly dishonest posts like this?

I get that the positive aspects of this Administration are getting harder and harder to defend and there is a need to change the suspect to turn your sites on the messenger....but you can't even see the outer limits of the truth from this position. Disgraceful and intellectually bankrupt.

Last edited:
The one where you "decimated" the left.

You are cute when you get indignant, by the way. Very rjrkarlesque.

As LBJ said, "The first thing Democrats do when they take power is find where the control levers are. But the first thing Republicans do is investigate Democrats." I personally think that they should lock her up. Then again, what difference does it make? Come 2016, a lot of these bureaucrats are headed from the White House to the big house.

The one where you "decimated" the left.

You are cute when you get indignant, by the way. Very rjrkarlesque.

Are you going to back up your statement or are you unable? You wrote it.

Are you going to back up your statement or are you unable? You wrote it.

No, you just cheerleaded and slobbered all over George Will, while ignoring the fact that one if his main points was that "no doesn't really necessarily mean no" in your usual jhmd fashion.

No, you just cheerleaded and slobbered all over George Will, while ignoring the fact that one if his main points was that "no doesn't really necessarily mean no" in your usual jhmd fashion.

So back to the messenger, then? Seems rather gutless on your part. One would think that if you'd make such a serious charge you'd have the ability to support it.

Haha. Do you think I give a rat's ass what you think after seeing you in action all of these years? You sidestepped around that issue all over that thread. You acting indignant is real cute.

Haha. Do you think I give a rat's ass what you think after seeing you in action all of these years?

You wrote it. You back it up, or admit you can't. [this is what you getting called out looks like]

I have made my point clear. I stand by everything I say.

I have made my point clear. I stand by everything I say.

That's it. Look confident. Maybe nobody notice you had to back away from the reckless, unsupported accusation you tossed around.

Be better next time.

Hey, if I was cheerleading George Will who was belittling incriminating evidence of "no means no" while acting like that Lerner e-mail was the smoking gun I would be embarrassed too. Be aggressive and rustle some jimmies!!!

Hey, if I was cheerleading George Will who was belittling incriminating evidence of "no means no" while acting like that Lerner e-mail was the smoking gun I would be embarrassed too. Be aggressive and rustle some jimmies!!!

Doubling down on things you can't prove? The oven is hot the second time you touch it too, junior. You can have the #lastwordDeac. Maybe this time you can use it to back up your unsupported and gutless charge.

Doubling down on things you can't prove? The oven is hot the second time you touch it too, junior. You can have the #lastwordDeac. Maybe this time you can use it to back up your unsupported and gutless charge.

idk if #lastwordDeac means what you think it means

As LBJ said, "The first thing Democrats do when they take power is find where the control levers are. But the first thing Republicans do is investigate Democrats." I personally think that they should lock her up. Then again, what difference does it make? Come 2016, a lot of these bureaucrats are headed from the White House to the big house.

What did she do? There is absolutely no evidence that she did anything wrong. The person who was actually in charge of the operation (a self-describe, lifelong conservative Republican) has testified under oath to multiple committees that it was his doing. He has explained in great what and why he did what he did.

This thread is a great example of why political message boards are to be avoided.

In any other court or any other legal entity (local,state, FBI), if someone testified multiple times under oath that he was the person in charge of the event; gave specific evidence of how the process worked; who was involved in the decision making; how decision were made and what the results were, the investigation would be over.

But this isn't good enough for wacko RWers, the grand persecurtore Issa, Wrangor or jhmd.

My bad! Obama is POTUS. Thus even when having the person in charge and all the testimony and all the evidence, it must be a grand conspiracy.

In any other court or any other legal entity (local,state, FBI), if someone testified multiple times under oath that he was the person in charge of the event; gave specific evidence of how the process worked; who was involved in the decision making; how decision were made and what the results were, the investigation would be over.

But this isn't good enough for wacko RWers, the grand persecurtore Issa, Wrangor or jhmd.

My bad! Obama is POTUS. Thus even when having the person in charge and all the testimony and all the evidence, it must be a grand conspiracy.

Except for the testimony of the department head under suspicion and two years worth of her e-mail that suddenly went missing a year ago. That kind of "all", then? #kneepads

LOL, RJ so damn wrong

Last edited:
The problem is that's of no use. The "evidence" that wasn't preserved wasn't in question when it crashed.

Back