• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Wolford

For those of us not premium members....has anyone read the "rest" of the rivals interview. Any good quotes etc?

Was that a shot at Cameron/Souza at the end of Dan's article by Matt James? Good article by the way.

Was that a shot at Cameron/Souza at the end of Dan's article by Matt James? Good article by the way.

Sounds like it. I did not know that Wolford's uncle was a three time Pro Bowler.

I'm surprised that Dan didn't mention that Will Wolford is the head coach of St. X in Louisville and will probably be at the game this Saturday.

This was a good article. Sounds like he has put in the effort and it is showing. Also interesting to hear the role of the new staff in his committment.

i dont blame him, but he has not played well tday

Wolford should consider dropping back and throwing out of bounds.

poor performance by Wolford, I thought; not sure he saw anything really well today. That being said, I watched a few linemen specifically on several plays - Ford and Harris got beaten over and over like the proverbial redheaded stepchild.

Back