• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Least funny long-running sitcom

In the last 30 years, what was the least funny, long-running sitcom?

• Home Improvement

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Will and Grace

• Family Matters

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Mad About You

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • According to Jim

Votes: 56 45.2%
  • other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The MASH episodes with Trapper as the sidekick were great.

How was Frasier awful? Probably a top 5 and certainly a top 10 sitcom from the last 25 years.

How was Frasier awful? Probably a top 5 and certainly a top 10 sitcom from the last 25 years.

QFT. Frasier was VERY well written.

Seems like many folks have a hard time distinguishing between what is good or bad and what they like or don't like.

You can not like something, but recognize it is good.

Raymond is funny. Ray's parents are both hilarious characters and the interaction between his mom and wife is some classic stuff.

the george lopez show has to be the worst sitcom ever put on television. i used to have a roommate who swore it was hilarious (he smoked a lot of pot) and so i watched it with him one day, and it just wasn't funny at all. i actually had to turn it off after 8 minutes it was so bad

about a month later he was talking about it so i figured i'd give it another chance, maybe watch a full episode this time, hoping that it would be so bad it would be funny. the episode was actually depressing. there was a flashback scene where it showed his dad beating his mom or something horrible like that, and he wouldn't want to treat his kids like that. this time i made it 12 minutes.

"The Cosby Show" was groundbeaking, innovative, thought-provoking, entertaining and amusing......but nowhere close to being funny.

"The Cosby Show" was groundbeaking, innovative, thought-provoking, entertaining and amusing......but nowhere close to being funny.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life! No wonder you get D's in everything!

I'm seriously disappointed that there isn't more Friends hate going on in this thread.

Here you go-- I watched Friends when it was originally on (at least the first 3 seasons) because it was what everybody watched, especially people in their early to mid 20's. It seemed like you were required to watch.

But it is NOT funny. And now, the reruns are almost unwatchable. All of the characters are stupid in their own irritating ways. And none of the main cast are very good actors.

8-kimmy-gibbler.jpg

Here you go-- I watched Friends when it was originally on (at least the first 3 seasons) because it was what everybody watched, especially people in their early to mid 20's. It seemed like you were required to watch.

But it is NOT funny. And now, the reruns are almost unwatchable. All of the characters are stupid in their own irritating ways. And none of the main cast are very good actors.

There is a reason none of the actors/actresses have done anything.

Jennifer Aniston has only made it because she is pretty/insane.

Courtney Cox has done ok, I guess, even though I think she sucks.

ok is the key word here.

What was that recent sitcom she was on about Cleveland wives or something? cougar town?

That should really tell you all you need to know about Courtney Cox.

Back