• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Letterman retiring sometime next year

bring back kilbourn comedy central. 5 questions!

bring back kilbourn comedy central. 5 questions!

Bring back Kilborn Late Late Show. I don't think I've watched Ferguson more than one or two times since Craigers left.

As I said on the earlier thread, I'd love to see Bee and Jones get their own show after Stewart. I do wonder if it would be a strain on their family life. I've always gotten the impression that they balance things very well.

Stewart does an amazing job restocking talent. Jessica Williams is fantastic and pretty damn hot as well.

it seems like TDS has surpassed SNL in terms of turning out big stars of late

Somebody needs to give Olivia Munn her own show. Now.

it seems like TDS has surpassed SNL in terms of turning out big stars of late

Seems that way but SNL still turned out Fallon, Fey, Poehler, and Wiig over the last decade.

I wonder if Colbert will be in character or strictly as a late night host. If it's the latter, I'm not sure he'll be as good at it.

Somebody needs to give Olivia Munn her own show. Now.

She had an NBC show that sucked and failed. She's on Newsroom. She hosted that show on G4. She's hot, real hot, but I think her talent is overrated because of her geek cred.

I wonder if Colbert will be in character or strictly as a late night host. If it's the latter, I'm not sure he'll be as good at it.

Nene-leakes-frustrated-gif_RONALDMATTERSdotcom.gif

And Seth Meyers

Good call. I knew I forgot somebody. I imagine Hader will blow up soon as well. Andy Samberg is killing it on Brooklyn Nine Nine.

It's funny that I never really liked Samberg or Poehler on SNL, but their shows are two of my favorite comedies in the last 20 years.

She had an NBC show that sucked and failed. She's on Newsroom. She hosted that show on G4. She's hot, real hot, but I think her talent is overrated because of her geek cred.

Is that show on YouTube? Because I need to watch it.

Is that Sloan Sabbith bit real? Because I would watch that.

Colbert is not funny. At all. Poor man's Jon Stewart. They should have offered to Stewart, but he's to much of a commie lib.

Either way, Colbert is going to run a distant third behind Fallon and Kimmell.

really gotta question someone's opinion if they find Colbert not funny. geed humor I guess.

Colbert hates ATL, makes fun of Russia, was a geed, do not want.

Good call. I knew I forgot somebody. I imagine Hader will blow up soon as well. Andy Samberg is killing it on Brooklyn Nine Nine.

It's funny that I never really liked Samberg or Poehler on SNL, but their shows are two of my favorite comedies in the last 20 years.

Don't forget Jason Sudeikis.

Don't forget Jason Sudeikis.

Yeah, I guess. I didn't remember how many movies he had been in lately. I just didn't want to have to put Armisen on the list because of Portlandia. Still can't believe Sudeikis is banging Olivia Wilde.

Sudeikis also dated January Jones. Man is a cad.

ETA: the kid that jones had looks just like Sudeikis. That son of a bitch got Wilde and Jones.

Last edited:
Back