• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

London might not exist by the end of the week

You hear all about this riotin in the streets but the other day, was walking down the street in London with Suzanne expecting to see the looters and rioters, saw a little homeless.. well I didn't see the homeless bloke right, I saw a leg stickin out of a doorway, thought 'here we go', right. Walked past it, right, you're not gonna believe this. Homeless.... chinese fella. I've never seen one of them

It's only getting worse...

C5XQm.gif

You hear all about this riotin in the streets but the other day, was walking down the street in London with Suzanne expecting to see the looters and rioters, saw a little homeless.. well I didn't see the homeless bloke right, I saw a leg stickin out of a doorway, thought 'here we go', right. Walked past it, right, you're not gonna believe this. Homeless.... chinese fella. I've never seen one of them

LOLZ, Karl is the only reason I can watch The Ricky Gervais Show. Now I need to find some episodes of An Idiot Abroad.

So is this stuff happening right now? Is it calming down or intensifying?

Manchester flashed earlier but so far is calming down. Just getting dark over there now. Should be kicking off soon I would bet.

Rumors flying around that Oxford (High Street) will see some riots tonight (late night). I'll check it out.

LOLZ

Millwall supporters are going around their area of London and threatening to beat up anybody that is rioting/looting in their area of the city.

Do NOT mess with the hooligans of MFC

Around 100 youths looted Foot Asylum in the Arndale Centre in Manchester after two raiders smashed open the glass entrance with a large stone slab.

The Press Association reports:

Once the glass was shattered, youngsters rushed in and carried out clothing and shoes.

They dispersed towards Deansgate when a police van arrived at the scene and a lone officer in riot gear stepped out.

Officers with dogs then began to patrol the area. A line of officers then blocked the bottom of Market Street at the junction with Cross Street.

Large groups of people began to gather along Deansgate. Looters helped themselves to bottles of alcohol from Sainsbury's Local at the corner of Bridge Street.

The thieving continued for several minutes in front of onlookers. All had grabbed what they wanted and disappeared into the side streets before three police vans arrived.

100 kids break into a shoe store and the police respond with 1 guy in riot gear. This shit is gonna last months if that's the response.

Picture from Manchester

185388_10150735767610556_809965555_20037729_6384103_n.jpg

Not too bad. Looks like the carnival was just in town or something.

LOLZ

Millwall supporters are going around their area of London and threatening to beat up anybody that is rioting/looting in their area of the city.

This is what needs to happen. If the police won't show up, do it yourself.

LOLZ

Yeah ask the Major how that goes....

Oh wait you can't because he got stabbed in the effing neck. And his brother is dead.

Back