• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mad Men Season 6 returns April 7

Great episode, as others have said. Am I wrong in thinking that this was our first flashback to young Dick Whitman since the finale of Season 3? I can't seem to remember a flashback from the SCDP days.

Don pulling out the big guns at dinner with Sylvia was epic. And the scene where Megan tells him about the miscarriage was a home run from Jon Hamm - a subtle but powerful combination of confusion, sorrow, embarrassment, and a little rage, all without words. Nice to see that Hamm also directed this episode.

Trudy laying down the hammer was phenomenal. But off-the-leash Pete Campbell is going to be a thrill to watch - can't wait to see where that goes during the rest of this season.

The highlight of the episode for me was Don's bait-and-switch fleecing of the Jaguar Herb, followed by his verbal smack down of Pete. Just pure Mad Men gold.

Great episode, as others have said. Am I wrong in thinking that this was our first flashback to young Dick Whitman since the finale of Season 3? I can't seem to remember a flashback from the SCDP days.

Don pulling out the big guns at dinner with Sylvia was epic. And the scene where Megan tells him about the miscarriage was a home run from Jon Hamm - a subtle but powerful combination of confusion, sorrow, embarrassment, and a little rage, all without words. Nice to see that Hamm also directed this episode.

Trudy laying down the hammer was phenomenal. But off-the-leash Pete Campbell is going to be a thrill to watch - can't wait to see where that goes during the rest of this season.

The highlight of the episode for me was Don's bait-and-switch fleecing of the Jaguar Herb, followed by his verbal smack down of Pete. Just pure Mad Men gold.

I agree with this entire post. Watched it last night and it was a great second (third, really) episode. Can't wait to see what happens with the Campbells and Drapers. You gotta imagine that Betty and Don will start interacting some way again, right?

I agree with this entire post. Watched it last night and it was a great second (third, really) episode. Can't wait to see what happens with the Campbells and Drapers. You gotta imagine that Betty and Don will start interacting some way again, right?

what are the odds Don bangs Trudy? He's always seemed to respect/like her

Trudy is probably the only woman Don respects. Not sure if he respects Joan anymore.

Just found out that a friend from grad school is neighbors with the Jaguar dealership owner.

I was thinking if Trudy wanted to stab Pete in the heart she would make a visible run at Don. Don is certainly running through a train of brunettes with nice assets right now. Trudy would fit the mold.

The Heinz ketchup guy looked like Sunshine from Remember the Titans, but with the way they dress people it can be hard to tell.

I was thinking if Trudy wanted to stab Pete in the heart she would make a visible run at Don. Don is certainly running through a train of brunettes with nice assets right now. Trudy would fit the mold.

The Heinz ketchup guy looked like Sunshine from Remember the Titans, but with the way they dress people it can be hard to tell.

Nice work. :clap

That's hilarious.

"Trudy cunt punted pete" - who did that, they deserve all the paws rep

Alison Brie (Trudy) is really hot.

alison-brie-lo-659988242.jpg

The only negative about Trudy finally giving Pete his walking papers is that we may see less of Alison Brie. This is not acceptable.

The only negative about Trudy finally giving Pete his walking papers is that we may see less of Alison Brie. This is not acceptable.

This could be true. We don't see much of Betty or either of Roger's exes.

Back