• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 12: WF v. Charlotte - HOF Shootout - Friday 9pm ACCN

The level of reffing irregularities is going to be off the charts. Take all that we’ve seen before, and realize this is the year for the officials to go all in to appease their Rat Master.

He will have two fouls before he gets off the team bus. ACC officiating is on par with "professional wrestling".

The Cameron bias is real. I was there for Wake v. Duke in 2019. Duke had 30+ free throw attempts, Wake had around 10.

Rumor is that he has mono. It could be quite a while.

I’m not sure that’s right. Forbes specially said he and LaRavia are in the health and safety protocol, which I think is terminology only used for COVID. If that’s the case, then I assume McCray is vaccinated, exposed, and asymptomatic because he’s on the bench with a mask. LaRavia is at home, so he’s either symptomatic or unvaccinated and exposed.

I suppose they could be using that same terminology for mono, but then McCray wouldn’t need to be wearing a mask.

Last edited:
I’m not sure that’s right. Forbes specially said he and LaRavia are in the health and safety protocol, which I think is terminology only used for COVID. If that’s the case, then I assume McCray is vaccinated, exposed, and asymptomatic because he’s on the bench with a mask. LaRavia is at home, so he’s either symptomatic or unvaccinated and exposed.

I suppose they could be using that same terminology for mono, but then McCray wouldn’t need to be wearing a mask.

Stan said mono during the VMI broadcast, for what it’s worth.

Stan said mono during the VMI broadcast, for what it’s worth.

Yeah, I remember you had written that, but then Forbes specifically named LaRavia and McCray as being in the health and safety protocol. Plus he’s wearing a mask on the bench, which wouldn’t be needed with mono. But it’s mostly speculation at this point.

Yeah, I remember you had written that, but then Forbes specifically named LaRavia and McCray as being in the health and safety protocol. Plus he’s wearing a mask on the bench, which wouldn’t be needed with mono. But it’s mostly speculation at this point.

If he was out with Covid he wouldn’t be on the bench at all though.

Just watched the replay. Williams was sensational obviously but without Laravia it just becomes the Alondes 1v5 show. That will work against trash teams but our offense was so stagnant in the second half.

We got absolutely nothing from Whitt and Hildreth. Very disappointing in a game where we were severely short handed.

Was super pumped for Mucius hitting those big shots including the game winner. Very well deserved.

You should never be tied at the end of regulation in a game you were leading by 19. I’m sure Forbes would agree.

So would the VMI coach. We survived two completely different games short handed.

We’ve got to get Daivien more involved in the offense. It seems like the problem is that both he and Alondes are most effective when they have the ball. Williamson is a very good 3 PT shooter but his game isn’t really to just spot up and shoot from outside the arc.

I’m almost certain he only named LaRavia as health and safety.

Back