• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: Pitt Panthers @ The Petersen Events Center - Wednesday - 7 pm - ACCN

<<roboDR>>

Pitt is just another program that had the sense to hire a young and hungry coach - just like Oklahoma and VCU did when Capel was even younger and hungrier. And now Pitt is poised for greatness while Wake is being left in the dust due to its stupid alumni base. When you go down the list of young and hungry coaches, the batting percentage is incredibly high, particularly the ones from Duke: Chris Collins, Wojo, Johnny Dawkins, Tommy Amaker, Bobby Hurley, Nate James, Greg Paulus. And then of course, Scheyer. Wake could have hired any of these but chose to keep hiring old guys thinking they would know what to do. Too bad no one listened to me back then. Oh well, keep punching the clock at your 401k job, I have a Tuesday morning tee time to make with Brooks Koepka's mom.

<<roboDR>>

"OH, and LJVM is just too damn big!"

On the radio show last night Coach said Damari was primarily a backup 4 right now while he gets back up to speed
Thats fine, but if the other team even thinks at hinting at a run against us, Damari needs to be out there immediately. Atleast for a minute or two to see if he can shut em up.

I mean, Cam doesn’t have to shoot to be effective. But if he shoots, he’ll be pretty ineffective. I just hope he realizes that (or that the staff has a way of holding him accountable to this)

I mean, Cam doesn’t have to shoot to be effective. But if he shoots, he’ll be pretty ineffective. I just hope he realizes that (or that the staff has a way of holding him accountable to this)
The problem is if he isn’t a threat to shoot at all - defenses will stop playing him on the perimeter- and it will be harder not only for him to drive but our other guards as well.

The problem is if he isn’t a threat to shoot at all - defenses will stop playing him on the perimeter- and it will be harder not only for him to drive but our other guards as well.

definitely, but he's such an aggressive driver that i'm not too worried about it? our other guards (and Carr) just have to fill it up from deep, and you don't have to really worry about this imo

The problem has been that he has continued to shoot. He's 2-15 from 3 over the last 4 games and several of them were airballs.

Cam is shooting like he has an injured wrist or something...

200w.gif

UNC shot 8-28 from 3 last night, 20-49 from 2 for an effective FG% of 47%.

We allowed them an eFG% over 60%

What really irks me and I know this the wrong thread. How can UVA look do bad against us and seem to be going nowhere and now they are 6-3 in the conference. I know the answer, their coach. And I do not mean this as a slight or a shot at Forbes. They are like a nasty little nat that is always buzzing around your ear. Thanks I feel a little better now

Back