• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: @UVA - Saturday Noon - ESPN2

Not sure how new it is. I hadn't been to a Cookout since last summer. I'm not sure if my small-town Cookout would have gotten an early rollout. If I lived back home, I'd probably get fried okra and a shake 2-3 times a week. Plus it's across the street from Bojangles.
The Bojangles and Zaxbys in my tiny suburb are both undergoing renovations right now at the same time. People are FREAKING out. At least we have Cookout.

You younguns are gonna have to change when you get old. Oh to be young again and have decent metabolism. I don't even want to know what the tray is.

The Bo in Wendell Falls is open. At least we have Prime BBQ.
And Oak City!
Also, the food truck, Primo, behind Prime is awesome.
Didn’t know anyone else on the boards lived over here. Lmk if you wanna grab a beer sometime!

Is this the Wake @ UVA thread or the Triad Restaurants Coming/Going thread?

29224351-0ea8-43c3-87ac-fe8a856fccb7_text.gif

Anyone been to Big Daddy's Wings and Things in Greensboro?

How does everyone feel about going back to the office?

How does everyone feel about going back to the office?
The 2 least productive days of my week…first .sign on almost 2 hours later than when working from home….and sign off an hour earlier on average…not to mention the countless interruptions during those 2 days for meaningless conversations….

Back