• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: NC State Wolfpack @ PNC Arena: Wednesday - 9pm - Ballys

If this was Bz or Manning people would rightly be jumping off tall buildings.

Well fg%s are returning to the norm.

If people can’t see a better team on the floor than the last two coaches, you are living in a dreamworld. Same metric do not apply due to C-19 and the transfer portal. The entire team has turned over continuously…Forbes has done a good job.

Keats runs to the free throw line and no T go figure

If people can’t see a better team on the floor than the last two coaches, you are living in a dreamworld. Same metric do not apply due to C-19 and the transfer portal. The entire team has turned over continuously…Forbes has done a good job.
People are frustrated because the teams the last two seasons have clearly had talent but they play so undisciplined which is a coaching issue.

We are getting beat by mediocre teams and look totally out of sorts. It’s the same thing to me. Losing is losing.

We are getting beat by mediocre teams and look totally out of sorts. It’s the same thing to me. Losing is losing.

We currently have a winning record in the ACC (and had one last year obvs), something the two predecessors never managed

I hate it for Daivien, but he is and has been unplayable this year. He is an atrocious defender, does nothing on offense, and on top of it all has terrible bball IQ. The injury just took away his quickness an exposed all of his weaknesses.

Back