• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: Cuse Again -- ACCT @ The Greensboro Coliseum -- Wednesday Noon - ESPN

Bobi carried the team in the first half and Cam in the 2nd. Williamson with some big shots. Appleby underneath it all controlling tempo. We had a TON of open looks today that didn't fall. Played against the zone really well I thought. Marsh blocked a shot, but nobody noticed because Cuse got the ball back and got fouled. Somebody ran into his shoulder a few minutes later and dropped like a sack of potatoes. It was awesome. Too many holes in this team to beat Miami, but it was nice to get a win in the ACCT and especially nice to get it against the d-bag Boeheim.

Gave up some points but played alot better defense today. Alot of trapping and activity on defense, good coaching. Hildreth had a very good game on defense and really came thru at the end. Nice team effort today, all played well.

I missed most of the game because of work but just watched the condensed game. I know it doesn't tell the whole story, but it appears Bobi had the best game of his career so far and everyone played their role on offense. It was great to see Davien scoring on some drives, Taylor contributing, and our leader and ACCPOY being a dude. For those who are overly critical of Forbes, I think Syracuse has more talent than we do (especially with our injuries) and we beat them and their HOF coach after a bad loss days ago.

I'm really happy for Davien. After a tough season, what a great highlight for a kid who has been a great Deac.

If we win tomorrow, you’re going to have to send him to Wake. Start saying your money.
08cd61ee-76e7-4c39-88ff-fbcd67d221a5_text.gif

boeheim said in his post game presser that it's up to the school to bring him back, or not??

Who needs a Go Fund Me when LK can just bet the house on the Deacs?

Gutsy win for the Deacs. Love it for DW. He’s given everything he has to WF.

If we had Monsanto, I swear I think we could make a deep run. We need Ty to go off tomorrow against Miami and we really need Marsh to do a better job on the defensive end. He’s just not aggressive enough when boxing out, going for rebounds and loose balls, etc. Wouldn’t mind seeing Keller get some run tomorrow.

Our dogs, cats, UPS drivers, spouses and neighbors have not seen us scream like this lately. Scream and swear uncontrollably.

They may need some extra consoling or QT.

An ACC tourney win sure feels good.

The starting five all made significant contributions. Bobi Klintman with a double-double in the first half keeps the Deacons in the game. Ty Appleby with a double-double provides the leadership. Andrew Carr gets his numbers and provides enough D on Edwards to match his production.

Cam Hildreth (9) and Davien Williamson (5) score the final 14 Deacons points of the game. Cam played outstanding defense on Girard the entire game. The 360 was a piece of work, especially in the final minute. Davien with a final three for the win at the gun lets all of us rejoice.

That was fun.

I got to give Forbes credit on the instant doubling on Edwards. At times he was able to turn it into an assist, but it seemed to fluster him at times as well. 12 and 10 is much better scenario for Wake than 27 and 20.

Back