• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: Cuse Again -- ACCT @ The Greensboro Coliseum -- Wednesday Noon - ESPN

Mintz is going to try to go pro, I'd imagine. I think that's always been his plan and he's likely to get drafted.

This:

isn't too far off from this:
Hbk Shawn Michaels GIF - Hbk Shawn Michaels Wwe GIFs

If Cam continues to work on his shooting and become a true offense threat like he did in the 2nd. half, with his defense , rebounding and hustle, I truly think he can become an All ACC player. Obviously Bobi has the potential to do likewise. If Monsanto comes back healthy, Carr gets stronger and improves his three point percentage, and we get a quality pg and big, I think we can be really good next year. I'm also encouraged by the three new guys that have committed.

Miami is going to be tough. TOs cost us a chance to win down there plus we had Monsanto.

Here’s to hoping DW’s confidence is back and he lights it up tomorrow, the same with Cam. Klintman is a star in the making and hopefully he will continue that trend tomorrow. It would also be nice if one of our bigs could grow a pair. We are way too soft and lack aggression on the glass. Cam needs to toughen them up. First and foremost stop the dumb TOs. Go Deacs!

Back