• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: Cuse Again -- ACCT @ The Greensboro Coliseum -- Wednesday Noon - ESPN

First, Bobi cracks me the fuck up and I absolutely love this kid. From 7:00-9:55 is hysterical and I've played back the entire thing to watch everybody's reactions multiple times. The thing that stands out to me the most though is Ty and Forbes geeking during Bobi's answer, but then Ty immediately starts coaching Bobi up when Daivien starts talking.

These teams haven't been perfect, but the vibes around the program make me incredibly happy.

On another note.

Oi Bruv did a fucking 360 noscope that's "some English shit that he does" - Steve

Fuck Boeheim. Fuck the U. Fuck the Cam Haters. Play the god damn track.

What I liked about that is he attacked where he had some room to create some space and get off his shot, instead of when he drives down low, gets boxed in by 2 or 3 defenders taller than him and gets embarrassingly rejected.

This:

isn't too far off from this:
Hbk Shawn Michaels GIF - Hbk Shawn Michaels Wwe GIFs

Can't get that low. His big swingin' balls were in the way.

I actually watched the entire broadcast of the Retire Meyer game on YouTube about a month ago. Has commercials and everything. Is a fantastic bit of time traveling if you have two hours to spend.

LOL. All the shit that Hildreth catches around here makes it hysterical that arguably the greatest basketball player on the planet(KD) tweets about his skill and great balance.
do lots of posters give him shit? or just a couple loud ones?

there is a lot to like about Cam's game from the minutes I've watched

do lots of posters give him shit? or just a couple loud ones?

there is a lot to like about Cam's game from the minutes I've watched
Definitely some louder than others but Cam seems to catch more shit than anyone on the team

Definitely some louder than others but Cam seems to catch more shit than anyone on the team

I will say again…Cam is my favorite right now. This is a flawed team and he does whatever needs to be done…I think Forbes agrees.

Just got a chance to watch this glorious game.

Congratulations to our coaches and players! Well deserved and very satisfying!

what are Forbes' flaws? I have some ideas but I haven't watched nearly enough to know for sure.
Interested to see if what I believe I'm seeing meshes with what others are seeing

but yes, he is a gigantic breath of fresh air. even if that air hasn't brought me personally back 100% into the fold yet. not entirely his fault, life's priorities for me shifted a lot in the last decade or so

Back