• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Predictions

Tyler Lewis will have a great game and lead State to a victory.

im not going to the game or watching.

gotta like states chances

If we don't win this one or the game vs. Notre Dame next week, our conference record could get ugly really quickly.

My prediction is that I won't follow the game at all on our flagship network, rather I'll check these boards about five minutes after the end of the game and see if the "F**K YOU" thread is on the first page, near the top. That should tell me what I need to know...

30% chance State plays up to it's potential and wins by 6+ points.
40% chance it's close and could go either way.
30% chance of early foul trouble for State and Wake runs away with it.

If State plays up to it's potential they should win by far more than 6 points.

People really think State is that great? Idk I've seen 4-5 games and it's pretty much just the T.J. Warren show. I don't think they are 10 points better than anyone (both playing up to potential) in the ACC...

Who defends Warren for us? Cav? Travis?

Has to be McKie, with Rountree and Moto getting a shot as well. Under no circumstances should Cavanaugh be assigned to Warren.

Lol so in other words exactly who Bz sticks on him.

Wake should win, although an early lead will probably dissipate due to poor FT shooting and poor execution down the stretch. It signals even more problems if NCSU wins this game ... although I wouldnt bet on either team!

This season just has the feel of a funeral march with each game marking a mournful step toward a final resolution at the end of the year.

Has to be McKie, with Rountree and Moto getting a shot as well. Under no circumstances should Cavanaugh be assigned to Warren.

I might give Moto the start at 4 in this one just because of this matchup. Travis never boxes out - it'll be the putback dunk show if he defends Warren. Cav is playing a hell of a lot stronger and boxing out much better this year, but he's too slow to stick with him. I don't think Rountree's length will bother him, he's strong enough to create space.

They only have one guy who can shoot at all, we'll probably go to that 2-3 early and often.

Pretty curious to see how the Devin/Vandenberg matchup goes. NC State can block a lot of shots and we get a lot of our shots blocked.

Back