• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

Just find a way to get out of this series, will feel much better about our chances against PIT or the Rangers

Deflating.

Just....deflating.

We are so hot and cold. Every winning team this series has won by 2 or more goals. With that only happening once. Been 5-1 or 5-2 in 5 of 6 games.

We've lost 3 of 4, so not sure how I feel about winning this next one. If it wasn't at home, I wouldn't have any hope, but that's what I'm hanging on to. We're a good home team.

I hope IF we make it out of this series that we play better in the 2nd round. How many times did we play PIT this season? 3? I think we were 2-1-0.

Probably hinges a lot on Tampa-Toronto outcome, a Game 7 featuring the Maple Leafs seems a lock for the Hockey Night 7 PM Saturday slot

I’m hoping for a game time on Saturday other than at 1pm, which I am seeing now as the likely time.

Only chance it will be at 1pm is if all 4 series go 4 games (and I still think ESPN would put it at 7pm in that case), it has been the featured eastern conference series over Tampa Bay/Toronto, so why would they bury Game 7 at 1pm now?

Probably hinges a lot on Tampa-Toronto outcome, a Game 7 featuring the Maple Leafs seems a lock for the Hockey Night 7 PM Saturday slot

Oh yeah, forgot about HNIC taking precedence. Better cheer for one of those western conference series to end early then, in which case it would probably be at 3:30pm

4:30 it is, weird start time but glad it isn't super early, that wouldn't have felt right for a Game 7.

Should be a rowdy crowd

ALLLLLLL THE GAME 7's!!!!!!!

The playoff record (all rounds) is seven Game 7s. It's not hard to imagine this being equaled or surpassed.

For today: Go Canes and Go Oil. I have Toronto advancing in the challenge, but I also enjoy collective schadenfreude, so that's a wash. Also, a possible class-action lawsuit is being formed:

This may be favorite moment of the playoffs so far:

Doesn't he know there is a chip shortage? Completely irresponsible.

Domi proving his worth, GREAT decision to pass to Turbo rather than shoot

Gotta score on this long PP, they're gonna start giving them some and we need to keep the momentum

Back