• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official CFP Rankings Thread - #16 Deacs (#15 Pitt, #18 State, #20 Clemson)

Pitt beat Clemson at Pitt.

yeah, Clemson's most recent home losses are:

2016 vs. Pitt 43-42
2013 vs. eventual national champ FSU
2012 vs. South Carolina

those are their home losses over the past 10 years

Last edited:
Clawson definitely sounds fired up. Hopefully the team is also. Let’s start fast and finish the job this time.

yeah, Clemson's most recent home losses are:

2016 vs. Pitt 43-42
2013 vs. eventual national champ FSU
2012 vs. South Carolina

those are their home losses over the past 10 years

If we win there. That will be a huge deal. Down year or not.

Is there a place to find a replay of Clawson's radio show online?

Clawson just mentioned on his radio show Galloway's "atrocious defense" comment as being short sighted.

Edit: Definitely bulletin boarded. :cool:

Galloway is trash. Although, if we get TOO fired up, over-pursuit can lead to missed tackles and we are not exceptionally fast in the secondary.

Play within yourselves/ourselves, wrap Howell up with 2 arms, and once the final horn sounds and we win - then dance or party or whatever.

SiriusXM ACC Radio #371 replays coaches shows on Thursdays and Fridays but I don't know what the schedule is for specific schools.

I'm pretty sure SEC Radio plays them all but I've never listened to the ACC ones.

Galloway is trash. Although, if we get TOO fired up, over-pursuit can lead to missed tackles and we are not exceptionally fast in the secondary.

Play within yourselves/ourselves, wrap Howell up with 2 arms, and once the final horn sounds and we win - then dance or party or whatever.

I've been thinking about this all season. Bulletin board material is great and all, but I think we're better off just tuning it all out. All this national hype BS is just not us anyway. Tune out hype, tune out the haters. Just go 1-0 this week.

Dave Clawson Show was just posted on Deac 2 Deac on Sound Cloud like a minute ago.

I've been thinking about this all season. Bulletin board material is great and all, but I think we're better off just tuning it all out. All this national hype BS is just not us anyway. Tune out hype, tune out the haters. Just go 1-0 this week.

Good point, media hype is rat poison anyway.

Your last conference title was in the 1980s, in spite of all of your advantages. Get the fuck outta here

Back