• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ogboards yahoo fantasy golf league PICKS DUE TOMORROW 8/22 BY 7:10 AM EDT

At this rate I am going to be lucky to have any of my 8 in the top 50.

DJ is imploding on the course today +4 through 8 and it looks like I wasted a start on him this week.

Ok why is DJ cut when he didn't even finish today?

Great he went and got sick winning last week and I wasted a start on him this week. So you guys might not want to answer since we are competing but who do you recommend to take his place out of my two bench guys Petterson or Walker?

Two of my golfers have scored 0 pts in a round so far this week and I only have 58 total for the week which is amazingly good for 6 place for the tourney so far and moving me into 4th overall. That is just amazing. Looks like most of us are having terrible weeks this week especially compared with good three round scores last week.

you did put in your backups right? I would say the points are better than the lost start.

Last edited:
So you get points based off how they do that particular round compared to the other golfers instead of their position overall in the tourney? If I would have known I might have thought twice about plugging in Howell for Blixt and Pettersson for DJ as they barely got me any points today.

Yeah I could have stayed with Horschel but am happy with Gainey over the weekend in general. Wish Kuch had birdied one more coming down the stretch.

A lot of people had Howell (and rightfully so) so that pick didn't help me too much.

Heading to La Quinta this week right? I think I read they're playing the final round on PGA West this year which is a nice course as well. It looks like a decent field and Phil's playing.

How do you see who everyone else had playing? Two top 10's for me one of only four to do so I will take even though I dropped a spot in the standings. I am in a good position.

There's a tab somewhere on the group page titled "group picks" and then there's another area on the home golf page where you can click to see who users picked.

Going with Phil, Barnes, Simpson and Cantlay. Cali golf.

Just got my team in too.

They're playing three different courses so I did some research into the course statistics too. I figured I'd post to help people out:

Easiest to Hardest last year: Nicklaus, La Quinta, Palmer

Since they are playing three courses, I assume this a Saturday cut rather than the customary Friday cut.

After looking at the scores last week I found that a lot of people forgot to change their roster after cuts or didn't change their roster at all from the week before. In response to this I'm going to drop the lowest score. Keep in mind I only have the option to drop one score.

Also picks are due tomorrow by 11:30 AM EST.

My team:

A: Bill Haas, Brendon de Jonge
B: Daniel Summerhays, Ben Crane, David Toms, Kevin Na
C: Pat Perez, Jeff Overton

I'm nervous about not having Phil in group A and Henley in group C, not because I'm positive they're going to play well but because everyone will have them and I lose a decent amount of ground if they do.

Back