• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OMG HURRRICANE!!!!!!!111!!!!1

Well no school tomorrow is pretty absurd for Charlotte. It’s going to be absolutely perfect weather. I don’t think there’s a bunch of flooded roads or trees blocking roads either.

19 schools don't have power, according to the WBTV article I saw earlier. Hard to hold school with no power.

19 schools don't have power, according to the WBTV article I saw earlier. Hard to hold school with no power.

More power than a trailer park using 2&2 logic.

I was told 32 schools with no power but it may have declined. There’s down on Queens Road, Queens Road West, and Sharon Road here in stately Myers Park. Detours everywhere. Morning commute is going to be a mess if they can’t get them out of the way.

I’m hoping to have power restored tomorrow. Ardmore got wrecked.

Had to try 3 approaches to get into/through my neighborhood to get home—first two blocked by large trees down across the road. Amazingly, we have power.

No tv, Internet (except via cell phone), or landline.

Lots of mess to clean up.

The photos and videos from FL are awful.

The situation at Hawthorne and Miller was nuts. The massive trees down on that corner and poor house was a sight to be seen. Driving down Miller it seemed as though the southern portion of that intersection had power but everywhere north seemed like no power including the traffic lights.

WSFCS on a two hour delay tomorrow and Guilford is closed. Was it much worse in Greensboro than Winston?

The situation at Hawthorne and Miller was nuts. The massive trees down on that corner and poor house was a sight to be seen. Driving down Miller it seemed as though the southern portion of that intersection had power but everywhere north seemed like no power including the traffic lights.

WSFCS on a two hour delay tomorrow and Guilford is closed. Was it much worse in Greensboro than Winston?

Driving home from work tonight around 11 was insane. Once you hit Miller from downtown it’s like hitting a wall of black with trees and branches littering the sidewalks. We have a tree down but luckily it missed the house and car. We are also fortunate that my fiancée’s grandmother is out of town so we’re staying there tonight.

We got power back around 12:45 last night.

I guess tonight we’re cleaning out the meat and dairy. At least we still have a house.

Good luck to those who still don’t have power.

No power since 1 p.m. yesterday in the cardinal

2and2 is just miserable, and somehow wrong about literally everything he posts about.

So what about the other 151 schools?

Still no power at my house. Glad my kids get to go to school today and I can go to work instead of all of us inexplicably hanging out in the house with no power.

Wake County was a 2 hour delayed and then closed overnight. Its another teacher workday, so I'm here. Apparently several schools without power and dealing with severe damage.

I finished all my grading and printed everything for the next week or so yesterday, so today I'm not sure what to do.

Typicak MILLENNIAL response. Besides being scumbag, Brasky is a LIAR and a coward. That fact is as well known as #s and doofus are brothers.

Back