• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Small child literally kicking and screaming on the floor here in ATL.

Small child literally kicking and screaming on the floor here in ATL.

Yeah, and I would bet the gate agent is about to put an agitated three-year old on a plane full of people with no second thought or comment to the parents.

How many flights have you guys been on....period?

I know most of you will say too many to count, but a guesstimate would be cool. I wanna see who's the busiest flier.

I've flown 6 times (well, 3 RT's) to 3 locations in my life. RT to LGA in NYC, and RT to MCO in Orlando, and RT to MIA in Miami.

I feel like you guys fly every other day.

only flying 3 times in your life seems bizarre to me

I'm probably at a little over 100 round trip flights. I flew for the first time when I was 21. I probably started averaging over 5 flights a year by 30.

Last edited:
How is SWA any more “maga” than the rest of them?

Start with the name. Their HQ is in Dallas. Realize they started in Texas, as a "Texas only" airline. Then look at the airports they service. Look at the fare structure. Cheap and Cheaper. During the 1970's airline far wars, Southwest offered a "full fare" that included a bottle of premium liquor. For a while they were the largest distributor of premium (Chivas, Crown Royal, Smirnoff) liquor in Texas.

I would guess I have 500 or so flights; my "million miler" balance with American is 611k miles, which I think lines up with that.

Biff Mitchell?

06fee5a4057d104874e3a154521eef8766f9bc7b.gifv

I know most of you will say too many to count, but a guesstimate would be cool. I wanna see who's the busiest flier.

I've flown 6 times (well, 3 RT's) to 3 locations in my life. RT to LGA in NYC, and RT to MCO in Orlando, and RT to MIA in Miami.

Probably was taking ~12 flights a month for 7 years. So I would guess something like 1200 life total for commercial flights. Not sure tho might be really over or under estimating things.

I'm probably in the 50-100 range. Have never really flown for work except for like a once or twice a year company/team offsites.

I believe I was on 32 flights last year, which was the most ever for me. I'm guessing 3-400, lifetime.

I bet I am well over 500 rt flights in my life.

Back