• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

Hertz presidents circle, which ya get free with the capital one venture X, is pretty dope. No counter to stop at at all, just pick a car from where the screen tells you and ya give them your ID on your way out
Figured you would be a Sapphire Reserve guy. Gotta get in on that free Dash Pass subscription and zero fees for those lunch orders.

Figured you would be a Sapphire Reserve guy. Gotta get in on that free Dash Pass subscription and zero fees for those lunch orders.
Last cycled the reserve 4 years ago, have been looking forward to get it back

with national and avis you just have to sign up for an account and you're in. pres club probably does get you a nicer car selection though, if i had to guess.

Renewed my Global Entry last night. Anyone done that recently and if so how long did you wait? Just saw that the grace period has been extended to two years if you have a pending renewal, but my mom did it a year ago and got it approved next day.

Renewed my Global Entry last night. Anyone done that recently and if so how long did you wait? Just saw that the grace period has been extended to two years if you have a pending renewal, but my mom did it a year ago and got it approved next day.
same

one day after got some message that it may take months to process

Mine was approved super quick but there weren’t any appointments available for the interview until May.

Mine was approved super quick but there weren’t any appointments available for the interview until May.
is this for a renewal or initial application? my mom didn't have to do another interview for hers, and hoping I don't either.

Dang. I was going to renew. I have a trip coming up in January. Ill do it now to try to give time. Hope it processes on time

Mine is for a renewal. It’s requiring another interview, which really doesn’t make any sense.

Global entry valid for another 2 years, but my passport is expiring in a couple months (and with a COVID induced lack of international travel, I completely forgot about it). Was able to renew completely online, including taking an iPhone photo. With normal expediting, I got my new passport back in 3 weeks. Not bad.

On a plane now. I think the play is to buy the window seat and the aisle seat for you and your wife and leave the middle open hoping no one selects it. Then if they do just offer to swap the aisle for the middle, which of course they’ll say yes to

Back