• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pat Narduzzi

So let's say we hire this guy as HC, and he hires Lobo to be his OC. How do you like him then?

I love how arrogant those Michigan State clowns are considering we have been to a BCS game more recently than they have.

This from the MSU board has got to be one of the biggest pros of our job:

Mackovic .411
Groh . 393
Dooley .447
Caldwell. .291
Grobe .411

Those guys all moved up the coaching ladder with those records or are beloved for their success here at Wake.

MSU was a pretty damn mediocre program pre-D'antonio.

i kinda hope OSU just beats the shit out of Michigan State and nard dog isn't too sad about leaving right away

Narduzzi sounds like a great coach. And I also think that Wellman would be much more likely to hire Lembo. But he will probably hire neither in another desperate effort to demonstrate that he's the smartest guy in the world.

A drawback to me, in all seriousness, is the fact that he (apparently) expressed interest in a job before the sun went down on the day Grobe tendered his resignation. Seems like a guy who is stoking offers from bigger schools. Anyway, he's not a guy would be around here long in any event (assuming that he has some success).

A drawback to me, in all seriousness, is the fact that he (apparently) expressed interest in a job before the sun went down on the day Grobe tendered his resignation. Seems like a guy who is stoking offers from bigger schools. Anyway, he's not a guy would be around here long in any event (assuming that he has some success).

Your drawback is that he is ambitious and wants a promotion.

That's not a drawback.

He has the #1 defense in the country. He wants some leverage with his current employer for more $$$$. I doubt the guy even knows in which state Wake Forest is located.

Reading over the MSU board just pissed me off...not enough for me not to want them to beat the crap out of OSU, but pretty close...

I did kind of get a kick out of the guys that were talking about how it should be easy to win 7-8 a year in the ACC because the ACC is so weak. They do realize they're in the BIG 10, right?

Back