• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paterno Dead at Age 85

Yahoo says the same thing per the AP.

Last edited:
This kind of reminds me when Michael Jackson died.

There are people who, for whatever reason, choose to ignore the negative when someone dies. Never quite understood that.

Paterno admitted in the most recent interview he knew but "didn't know what to do." Thats vindication to those who blindly love Paterno because he coached a game. To me, it's inexcusable behavior for someone who has been lauded for being leader of men. I didn't know "passing the buck" were traits to be taught and admired.

There are people who, for whatever reason, choose to ignore the negative when someone dies. Never quite understood that.

Paterno admitted in the most recent interview he knew but "didn't know what to do." Thats vindication to those who blindly love Paterno because he coached a game. To me, it's inexcusable behavior for someone who has been lauded for being leader of men. I didn't know "passing the buck" were traits to be taught and admired.

The cult of Penn State is serious business. I think we've all figured that out by now. Absolutely ludicrous.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this was going to happen.

Can't wait for the calls for martyrdom to begin from the idiots in state college.

Yeah exactly. I thought he'd be dead inside six months too....it wouldn't take Nostradamus to guess that one.

actually no....he said something, to his boss, and to the police when asked about it....what he admitted was that looking back he should have done even more

Back