• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prime Time and the Colorado Football Experiment

i love deion.

people act like they hired tom brady as coach or some other celebrity with no results ignoring that deions HC record is now 28-6.

one game is obviously too soon to declare victory but the BUFFS are my second fav team in college football

NGL I checked out the Colorado Homefield Apparel page today. Might get me some merch. My sister has lived in Boulder for 15 years so I feel an affection toward the Buffs. And I was a big Braves fan in the early 90s so love Neon Deion.

Plus Deion has been coaching youth football since his sons were little. He’s succeeded at everything he’s done yet people treat everything he does as a stunt.

Pretty sure he’s the first head coach to go from an HBCU to a major conference FBS program.

Cool. Tell that to the Texas High School where he broke 9 infractions that led to them getting kicked out of their league. That same school has now had to rename itself and rebrand, find new accreditation and a new sports league. It’s on the verge of going under

That school had a rich history of success before Deion arrived and now it might not survive

I hope that doesn’t happen at Jackson St

Infractions in Texas high school football? His fame is probably the reason he's one of the few coaches who got caught.

Infractions in Texas high school football? His fame is probably the reason he's one of the few coaches who got caught.

Hahaha no.

It’s pretty easy to get caught when you have 11 kids from out of state move to a 5A private school for their senior year who all had D1 offers. One of which was the Under Amour All America MVP

I hope he sticks in college. He is a master recruiter. And knows how to relate to high level athletes

But he literally destroyed a respected high school.

Also you all are conveniently ignoring Prime Prep Academy. So make that multiple high schools that are now defunct because of Deion

Hahaha no.

It’s pretty easy to get caught when you have 11 kids from out of state move to a 5A private school for their senior year who all had D1 offers. One of which was the Under Amour All America MVP

I hope he sticks in college. He is a master recruiter. And knows how to relate to high level athletes

I don’t have a dog in the fight but clearly blame lies on more than Deion in that situation. Seems like several people turned a blind eye until they got caught. Now he is an easy fall guy.

As a coach
Dude is a crazy gifted athlete. Would never argue that. And an absolute joy to watch play

I am talking about the programs he coaches.

I have doubted Coach Prime. And I still do, fir now. I think this might be the highlight of their season.

Also, TCU was obviously not ready to play today against a motivated team. And that’s TCU’s fault. But Colorado smacked them on the face.

I have doubted Coach Prime. And I still do, fir now. I think this might be the highlight of their season.

Also, TCU was obviously not ready to play today against a motivated team. And that’s TCU’s fault. But Colorado smacked them on the face.

They coming.

Hahaha no.

I hate to say it but I’ve seen this happen with baseball a ton. This ain’t unique to Coach Prime

NGL I checked out the Colorado Homefield Apparel page today. Might get me some merch. My sister has lived in Boulder for 15 years so I feel an affection toward the Buffs. And I was a big Braves fan in the early 90s so love Neon Deion.

What does NGL mean or is that a typo?

It’s definitely a wait n see situation with how successful he is at CU and whether he stays but what he has done for college football and HBCUs already is great

Back