• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Prime Time and the Colorado Football Experiment

Seems like that should go in the conference relignment thread.

so is it realignment or personnel related?
If you read the whole agenda, the line item following athletics was specifically labeled "personnel." So I am strongly in the not personnel camp.

Conference affiliation or associated topics would be at the top of my list. Another would be "student activity fees" payments to athletics or other athletics related money matters.

Narduzzi again with his "shit doesn't stink" routine. Yet again.

Narduzzi is a complete jackass. Who would know or care anything about him or Pitt football if they hadn’t been allowed into the ACC?

Narduzzi is a complete jackass. Who would know or care anything about him or Pitt football if they hadn’t been allowed into the ACC?
Funny how he was in the running for Wake’s HC job post-Jim Grobe. Glad DC has worked out for us.

Deon with a signature win to start his tenure in Boulder.
I don’t think anyone saw that coming. But congrats to the new HC and the Buffs. That’s a big way to start your first season.

People forget TCU was in the title game last year…

I don’t think anyone saw that coming. But congrats to the new HC and the Buffs. That’s a big way to start your first season.

People forget TCU was in the title game last year…
I did but I also watched a lot of Jackson State last year. It was clear last year Travis Hunter was HIM. The Buffs go as far as Sheduer will take them. Combine that with TCU losing a lot of starters. It was a recipe for disaster for TCU.

Back