• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Redacted] "Never Coached Again"

I am on mobile and unfortunately it looks like there are no comments boxes on that article. That's a real shame.

So, now Ralph [Redacted] says he does not like college basketball. Well, then why the fuck did he hang around when everybody made it clear that they wanted him gone? What a bastard! What's next? Wellman saying he doesn't really like hiring coaches?

He was a liar from day one. It was obvious to anyone that took off the blind loyalty glasses and looked at reality. I wonder what those last few loyalists think when they read this and realize he would sh!t on them too as long as it serves some purpose in his head. What a morally bankrupt pos. And Wellman hired him. Then he doubled down three times. What kind of person and leader can look at [Redacted] and buy in to what he was and is still is shoveling?

Puts what Manning is dealing with in perspective. Chill must sleep. Better at night.

Do you think you’ll still watch a lot of college hoops now that you’re a full-time NBA coach?

I love the NBA – I don’t not like college basketball. I only left the NBA after my stop with the Denver Nuggets for a family health issue and now that is behind us, I am excited and grateful to be back in the NBA.

Jesus. This really plays into the narrative I know I never wanted to believe, that Ron gave Jeff the job as a personal favor because of their existing relationship. That's fucking criminal.

The gift that keeps on [Redacted] - ing you.

I keep harkening back to the long list of basketball pundits who basically called the Bzde!ik hire one of the greatest moves in human history. How he would be the next John Wooden and that anyone at Wake who had issues with the hire should be beaten with a bag of dicks.

I'd love to print that interview and send it to each of them. Is Bzde!ik the greatest conman in basketball history?

Someone referenced the video. Here is the video.

video

It's a good watch if you want to hear bz use his/Wellman's favorite word (used to mean something else, but still), or answer every question with "I worked with Pat Riley and/or Wes Unseld". The best part is towards the end when he talks about how they need to deal with adversity. That is a good prediction on any bz team.

Wonder how the players who committed to play for and then sort of defended this asshat feel about this interview. Wonder if Roundtree would want to join the quad rollers after reading this shit.

I keep harkening back to the long list of basketball pundits who basically called the Bzde!ik hire one of the greatest moves in human history. How he would be the next John Wooden and that anyone at Wake who had issues with the hire should be beaten with a bag of dicks.

I'd love to print that interview and send it to each of them. Is Bzde!ik the greatest conman in basketball history?

Maybe it's my sleep deprivation, but the "beaten with a big bag of dicks" has me LOL'ing.

You mean this list? http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/wake/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/Whattheysay.pdf

Back