• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rep colors

I'm ashamed to admit that this is the hottest thread I've started on the OGB boards.

So, less than five people don't like the new color scheme? That's pretty good considering the hundreds that frequent this fine establishment.

Less than five have bothered to complain about it. :thumbsup:

I like the change to more school related colors. Is there any way to change the gold bars from doo doo brown to something similar to the background for this website?

I like the change to more school related colors. Is there any way to change the gold bars from doo doo brown to something similar to the background for this website?

This could be a possibility, but its just hard to normalize the colors across different screens and browsers. Inevitably, someone is going to take exception to it.

Bristol_Stool_Chart.png

the black now has a gray edge to it, which makes it look less like feces

Why not just have no border on the black ones? (That is, a black rectangle with a black border.)

If you ever get a million reputation points, this is what it could look like. Obviously, it is a work in progress, but you get the point. I think we'd need to have max one row of deacons.

If you ever get a million reputation points, this is what it could look like. Obviously, it is a work in progress, but you get the point. I think we'd need to have max one row of deacons.

That looks awful but I will never get there so it doesn't matter :foreveralone:

Back