• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Nominee List Dwindling

And TWMD beat me by 30 seconds. So I guess there are two of us.

The rest of you are mouth breathers with agendas that should never be trusted.

I love brasky's post-partisan politics almost as much as I love the modesty with which he presents it.

Last edited:
So let's review. We start a discussion of Republican failures. Republican starts calling out liberals. Discussion of Republican failures ends.

The Republican Party is such a train wreck right now. The current primary system completely fucks over the majority of the country.

And I can count you to have partisan decided positions.

Under W I supported the use of drones. Under Obama, i support the use of drones. You definitely oppose Obama's use of drones but never had the same loud opinion when W was POTUS.

When W was POTUS, I said we needed an advocate for the people versus the NSA in FISA courts. Under Obama I have said the same. You have been outraged about the NSA under Obama but not under W.

Like many on the right (like W, Rogers, Gates and others), I think Snowden is a self-indulgent criminal who has harmed our nation dramatically.

My bad, I am a flaming liberal to you.

Hahahahahaha

I agree...what would be a better primary system?

A four stage national primary but I don't see how that would change any problems here except perhaps candidates dealing with multiple audiences at a time.

Has milhouse said, "they're dead then?" yet? Been away from the boards for a while and don't feel like wading through this kind of shitshow of thread.

All your Republican candidates belong to Hillary is the general theme of this thread. Oh that and RJ is not a liberal, he is an idiot.

Reactions: ONW
A four stage national primary but I don't see how that would change any problems here except perhaps candidates dealing with multiple audiences at a time.

Expound. What is a four stage national primary?

No time now. I've described it several times before. Basically four Super Tuesdays to cover the whole nation.

I love brasky's post-partisan politics almost as much as I love the modesty with which he presents it.

If our political system hasn't beaten you down to the point of hate, distrust and apathy; then there is nothing I can do for you.

Has milhouse said, "they're dead then?" yet? Been away from the boards for a while and don't feel like wading through this kind of shitshow of thread.

no but this thread is hilarious

If people want to define "liberal" as "voting for President Obama" then this board does lean left. Seems like a stupid definition, as only knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers, Jimmie-rustlers, people who's brains have frozen solid (DeacMan) and Wrangor would vote for Romney, while only true troglydytes would have voted for a ticket with Gov. Palin.

If people want to define "liberal" as "voting for President Obama" then this board does lean left. Seems like a stupid definition, as only knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers, Jimmie-rustlers, people who's brains have frozen solid (DeacMan) and Wrangor would vote for Romney, while only true troglydytes would have voted for a ticket with Gov. Palin.

A Hail Mary rarely finds its mark. Romney-Ryan was a very good ticket. Other than personal disagreements you may have with his opinions, it's not easy to knock many holes in his resume in terms of personal and professional accomplishment, executive experience, integrity (relative to the pool of politicians) and leadership experience, in contrast to....others who were running for President in the last couple of elections.

Obama pirated the guts of Romneycare, but couldn't exactly mimic the implementation. Executive experience matters.

Back