• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Revenge

As soon as Tyler put the same jacket on as Daniel, I said well its gonna be him that's dead not Danny. Also, I noticed the person that took the shot had on a black jacket and so clearly Ty wasn't the shooter. I'm pretty sure Emily's boy Takeda knocked tyler and danny out ninja style then shot tyler and made it look like Daniel.

I could have sworn at the beginning when they flashed forward to the shooting, the specifically showed Daniel being shot, like showed his face. Maybe im wrong though

I could have sworn at the beginning when they flashed forward to the shooting, the specifically showed Daniel being shot, like showed his face. Maybe im wrong though

I was pretty sure they showed his face. I remember in the first episode that whatever they did, it was pretty clear that the person who was shot was Daniel.

Just compared Ep 1 and last night's. The dead body in the pilot was in the surf, but on dry sand in last night's. Last night's showed Daniel falling face first into the sand but that was before the killer popped 2 rounds into Tyler. The killer's arm is hairy, so rules out all the females. Skin tone looked pretty light, so I don't think it was Takagi. Also, when Takagi picked up fake Amanda, he had a white tux on in the car. He had a black jacket on when he met with Daniel at the restaurant. Here's a wild card for you. Maybe David Clark isn't dead and he's the shooter.

Damn I already deleted it from my dvr now i want to rewatch...i could have sworn he was in a black tux in the car...to the interwebz i go!

I'm sure once this all gets played out the interwebz will be able to tell us all the continuity errors.

I was pretty sure they showed his face. I remember in the first episode that whatever they did, it was pretty clear that the person who was shot was Daniel.

So they completely misled the viewers with a phony scene, that they even said was 24 hours after the last episode began.. Weird.. But I guess ppl dont care..

and yes I know its a TV show and its all phony..

When he fell into the sand last night, no bullet holes in him. When the person fell in the pilot, the face was in shadows so you couldn't tell who it was.

They needed to go alot longer with her being the new jennifer garner and hold off until she met adversity. They just spent 8 episodes getting revenge on Tyler, She didn't get the revenge, and Tyler wasn't even involved with David Clarke.

Just finished watching all the episodes. When does it return?

The body falling into the sand at the beginning of the final episode was definitely Daniel, and I thought they showed blood on the back of his jacket.

Unfortunately, my gf watched the episode first on my hulu thing, and so when I turned it on, it started at the moment they turned over Tyler's body.

it's back tonight.

REVENGE!!!!!

Pretty good ep, although it was pretty obvious it was Takeda. Daniel really did shoot Tyler once so that was interesting. Takeda has basically put Emily in the situation where she has to choose who she wants to save Daniel or Jack. I wish they would let Jack in on the Fauxmanda thing this is getting a little ridiculous.

The thing that really pissed me off about that episode was the shit with the Judge. First, that judge was so fucking biased that would never fly, her one percenter speech was terrible. Also, Daniel would definitely be released on bond or put on house arrest while awaiting trial the evidence against him isn't strong.

I'm really looking forward to the prison rape scene starring Daniel. He's a juicy little slut.

Pretty good ep, although it was pretty obvious it was Takeda. Daniel really did shoot Tyler once so that was interesting. Takeda has basically put Emily in the situation where she has to choose who she wants to save Daniel or Jack. I wish they would let Jack in on the Fauxmanda thing this is getting a little ridiculous.

The thing that really pissed me off about that episode was the shit with the Judge. First, that judge was so fucking biased that would never fly, her one percenter speech was terrible. Also, Daniel would definitely be released on bond or put on house arrest while awaiting trial the evidence against him isn't strong.

Eh, his prints were on the murder weapon at the scene with powder residue and blood all over him, and he is a huge flight risk. I think in actuality it would have been the DA making that speech and not the judge, but under the circumstances I could see bail being denied. However, no way he would be going to Rikers Island, he would just be in the County jail in the interim, that was a little outrageous.

The biggest thing that is pissing me off about this show is they keep having an ep and then they have like 2 weeks off and then and 2 eps and 3 weeks off. It's so fucking annoying, like last night was the first ep in two weeks, and now there won't be another new one until April. It's hard to get in a rhythm and you forget shit that happened because it has been so long.

Eh, his prints were on the murder weapon at the scene with powder residue and blood all over him, and he is a huge flight risk. I think in actuality it would have been the DA making that speech and not the judge, but under the circumstances I could see bail being denied. However, no way he would be going to Rikers Island, he would just be in the County jail in the interim, that was a little outrageous.

That's what Rikers Island is, an NYC jail. That is where they would send him. Especially considering he's going to be awaiting trial for a long time.

The biggest thing that is pissing me off about this show is they keep having an ep and then they have like 2 weeks off and then and 2 eps and 3 weeks off. It's so fucking annoying, like last night was the first ep in two weeks, and now there won't be another new one until April. It's hard to get in a rhythm and you forget shit that happened because it has been so long.

Yea I was like WTF at the end when it said returning in April. I wanna know what Takeda did with fauxmanda! I also wonder what Declan is gonna do b/c i feel like he is going to do something stupid.

Back