• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long PGA tour thread--the presidents cup from south korea

damn troy merritt. winner last week to dfl and by 5 shots this week. golf... pfft

damn troy merritt. winner last week to dfl and by 5 shots this week. golf... pfft

My guess is he's been celebrating hard all week and just showed up this weekend for the no-cut, guaranteed paycheck of $50,000+.

rory spieth zach johnson all playing together first round pga championship

Furky and Rose tomorrow should be a really interesting and fun pairing to watch.

Furky and Rose tomorrow should be a really interesting and fun pairing to watch.

Watch out for Lowry. He's playing well this year, and I like his game. Especially with Furyk having occasional late round woes, and it'll be tough for Rose to follow up a really low round with another low round. Very likeable leaderboard outside of Poulter.

Not a big Furyk fan. He can be a jerk on the course to officials, marshals, etc. Very prickly personality from what I have seen.

Watch out for Lowry. He's playing well this year, and I like his game. Especially with Furyk having occasional late round woes, and it'll be tough for Rose to follow up a really low round with another low round. Very likeable leaderboard outside of Poulter.

Good call on Lowry. Played very well today and didn't screw up on the back nine.

Some amazing shots today from terrible lies behind trees........Lowry and Bubba. How do they do that?

I'm going to try to avoid a jinx, but another WF alum is in strong contention...

If he can get to +44, he'll pick up a top 6ish check. That would be nice.

If he can dodge an Eagle at 18 from someone, it might be enough. 16 and 17 are hard holes to birdie.

Kyle's caddy is another WF golfer Dustin Groves.

Back