• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Standup Comedy

counterpoint: so many god damn things but i'm tired because jerry colangelo the idiot ruined my day

L taking: confirmed

latest

look, it's pretty clear that I'm right and i'm not going to convince you to change your definition of Good from "clever jokester I find funny in particular". so i'm done.

22f8f2a05b4fe1a6c6cff8d16bfa7112.jpg

if only wake basketball fans or american voters could think of examples of failing up

ugh, if you haven't figured out that Donald Trump, while being an awful person, is not stupid nor has he 'failed up' you're part of the reason he's president.

Nah it kind of is

people can like who they like

that's why i didn't argue with the dude who posted "kevin james was funny when i went to his show"

i'm arguing that commercial success is a proxy for talent

people can like who they like

that's why i didn't argue with the dude who posted "kevin james was funny when i went to his show"

i'm arguing that commercial success is a proxy for talent

not worth arguing with someone who thinks Donald Trump failed upwards

Amy Schumer is the most successful female comedian in the world right now, and of her generation.

It's a shame because all she does is steal other peoples jokes. She is also a confirmed klepto so it makes sense.

The real shame of it is that the people she stole from delivered the jokes better than her.

not worth arguing with someone who thinks Donald Trump failed upwards

ugh, if you haven't figured out that Donald Trump, while being an awful person, is not stupid nor has he 'failed up' you're part of the reason he's president.

it's as least as good an argument as "people who didn't vote for Donald Trump are the reason he was elected"

Boys take it to the tunnels. More jokes less politics.

yea u right

going to an actual comedy show tonight

instead of reporting back how funny she is, i'll just let you know how much merch she sells

Saw Mitch about two months before he OD'd when I was a freshman at Bama. He did a free show for students. He was amazing but GD was he F'ed up on pills/drug/booze/etc. When I heard he died I wasn't that surprised.

Saw Mitch about two months before he OD'd when I was a freshman at Bama. He did a free show for students. He was amazing but GD was he F'ed up on pills/drug/booze/etc. When I heard he died I wasn't that surprised.

But how many movies has he been in?

Back