• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The BB team captain is......

18 months ago, and again 9 months ago, our coaching staff prostrated itself in front of Travis like whores and literally begged him to not transfer, because they knew they'd all be fired if he did.

And this is how he's rewarded.

Who cares if the other players don't like him? Who cares if he lets his disdain for Bzzz and Bzz-logic show through too much? Dude has shown more loyalty and consistency to this program than any sane person ever would. And we can't even make him captain or a co-captain for his senior year?

Fuck this garbage dumpster of a program.

18 months ago, and again 9 months ago, our coaching staff prostrated itself in front of Travis like whores and literally begged him to not transfer, because they knew they'd all be fired if he did.

Who cares if the other players don't like him? Who cares if he lets his disdain for Bzzz and Bzz-logic show through too much? Dude has shown more loyalty and consistency to this program than any sane person ever would. And we can't even make him captain or a co-captain for his senior year?

These are my feelings as well

this year we are going to stink

Travis should be prepping for a great year at VCU with Shaka, after redshirting last year and getting properly coached for the first time in his collegiate career. Poor dude. That discussion with Childress at the Golden Corral or wherever when he got talked into staying fucked him over good.

agree

Travis has shown far more loyalty to Wake than most would have in the same situation. Guy committed to a strong top 25 bball program with a top 10 recruiting class and got [Redacted]'ed worse than anyone. At least CJ had one year of being on a good team.

He should have transferred. Would have been best for his career and may have gotten Bz canned.

has bz recruited anyone rated even remotely close to as high as mckie?

So, until BabyDeac75 stops the innuendo and just tells us why this seemingly disrespectful move is justified, I'm just going to have to assume that Travis slept with [Redacted]'s daughter and did not call her again.

Prove me wrong, insiders.

Not even mid October and you can feel the angst building. It must be almost time for Buzz ball 4.0! Travis may not be perfect but Bz owes him his million dollar job for another season at least.

It saddens me to think how different Travis's development could have been had he transferred after his sophomore year and was playing for Shaka right now.

It saddens me to think how different our team's development could have been if Bz had been canned after last year and our team was being coached by Shaka right now.

FIFY.

I know, I know, it was never going to happen but one can dream!:thumbsup:

"I've sat in on lectures about this new generation. OK, what really makes them think the way they do, and how best can I bring out the best in them? It was different when I grew up in the 60s. I walked into practice the other day. I love Stevie Nicks. And Travis (McKie) or somebody asked me 'Coach, what did you do last night?' I said Stevie Nicks was on TV, I was watching her. She's 65. And he goes 'Who?' So, my point is, it's just different."

- [Redacted] on trying to bridge the generation gap
Now I'm starting to dislike Stevie Nicks. Thanks [Redacted]!

Dead fucking on.

Back