• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official OGBoards Running (and Cycling) Thread: (Insert Season Here)

Yaaasssss this is what I have.
Which colorway did you get?

That race/ride looks awesome.

green/yellow.
G00022V8.jpg

bah, the Oregon Ducks bike.
my shop is convinced someone at Niner went to U of O because of this one... but then they also have the white/orange one, which is very OSU beavers.

I've got this one:
BCRE_140826-2954.jpg

bah, the Oregon Ducks bike.
my shop is convinced someone at Niner went to U of O because of this one... but then they also have the white/orange one, which is very OSU beavers.

I've got this one:
BCRE_140826-2954.jpg

Should've just gotten a Bianchi.

Should've just gotten a Bianchi.

I call it my aquafresh bike.
The blue/green isn't as 'celeste green' as it looks in the photo (I don't think). Definitely not purporting to be a bianchi.

DUDE, willis, that looks awesome and that gravel looks perfect. how did the bike do?

side note: i'm totally pimping the lock I posted above. You should back it and buy one, and tell all your friends to buy one, too.

DUDE, willis, that looks awesome and that gravel looks perfect. how did the bike do?

side note: i'm totally pimping the lock I posted above. You should back it and buy one, and tell all your friends to buy one, too.

Looks pretty sweet. I might have to back. I also posted it to the DC Women & Bicycles FB group.

anyone else do the blue ridge relay?

This was my first time, great race/experience

Surprised you've never done it. I did it 5 years ago and loved it. Had several friends run it this year including one who is on the Asheville Collective team.

My boss did it for the second year in a row. I might look for a team next year.

running from Aspen to Vail starting next Monday. Excited is an understatement

:willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly:

50mi at 18.1 mph today at Tour to Tanglewood. The century riders were faster (22ish), but that's a pretty good clip for me. I'm tired.

Tomorrow, I have 17mi to knock out. From here on out, it's mostly about the marathon.

Having pain around the back of the knee but definitely not hamstring. Almost has a hyperextended like discomfort. Seems to flare up when I'm more than 5 miles into a run or going at a quick pace. Thinking head of gastroc, which is such an annoying spot. Any ideas?

How do you know it's not a hamstring? Sore hammys can cause knee problems and hamstrings are the leading injury in runners.

Sent from my Motorola Startac using Tapatalk

It isn't knee pain. It is behind the knee. I am 90% it is not a hamstring because I've dealt with that before when running competitively. Shit just pisses me off because I'm in good shape with a few weeks to go before a marathon. If anything I would guess it is due to over training.

Back