• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit's First Pet Peeve Thread

The tags in general are just disgusting and always have been.

If posters want to be disgusting assholes, then they have every right to be with their handles attached to it. Just like rep. There are still plenty of people who send awful rep, but they can't do it anonymously anymore.

It's hard to have any sort of informal social control when tags are anonymous.

ETA: District, I'm okay with not being "manly" enough if it involves condoning that filth.

Last edited:
Also, my father in law fed the baby a candy bar. At 630. And then just put her in my car and walked away. She’s currently rattling the bars of her crib like an inmate during a prison riot. Thanks dad.

Sounds like your FIL is living his best life.

This is a big one. Fortune cookies that have proverbs as their message instead of a fortune. Bro I’m not looking for words of wisdom, tell me what awesome thing is about to happen to me in bed. That’s what I’m here for.

FIFY

Let me be the first to say, I wanna marry the last two posts.

I wish he would keep his ugly goldbricking ass out of my beach community.

When someone on twitter tweets at the thread unroller app for a thread that has like 3 tweets.

When the person at the counter needs a name for my food order when I'm the only one in the place. Because clearly you need to differentiate me from the 0s of other people standing right in front of you ordering the peanut butter and jelly smoothie.

the inability to deviate from the corporate script is probably super annoying for both parties, there

When someone on twitter tweets at the thread unroller app for a thread that has like 3 tweets.

Seems like twitter addressed the problem that feature was supposed to solve.

My wife hates the pillow I sleep on. She has accidentally grabbed it in her sleep and thrown it back at me more than once.

But it's the best one of the four for putting under her ass when I'm plowin' it.

I fee like this post deserves more love

When the person at the counter needs a name for my food order when I'm the only one in the place. Because clearly you need to differentiate me from the 0s of other people standing right in front of you ordering the peanut butter and jelly smoothie.

the inability to deviate from the corporate script is probably super annoying for both parties, there

Reminds me of the places that "card everybody", which are usually in airports, resorts, or other high traffic areas. WTF is the point of carding the 85 year-old bittie who just wants her G&T?

people with offices who insist on having conference calls on speaker with the door open

breathtaking lack of self-awareness

Back