• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Steubenville Files(High School football rape crew and mass coverup)

I didn't read about any of that. The CNN article made it seem like she was wasted and her friends told her not to leave and she basically told them to F off.

I take back all of my previous comments.

I'm not blaming the victim and I didn't know that she was drugged.

The only thing that I've read on this was the CNN article covering the trial. I'm not blaming the victim at all. The fault here lies with the people that committed the crime. However, I seem to remember the sexual assault talk at wake reminding people to stay in groups and not lose control.

you said this:

"I said that others could learn lessons from all parties involved. For example:
Not to get blackout drunk and leave all of your friends behind?"

That is a backhanded and old fashioned way of blaming her. It's been done for centuries.

You didn't mention anything about the criminals who raped her.

You didn't mention those who took pictures and did nothing to stop it.

You didn't mention anything about the coach who knew and kept quiet.

The only thing you thought about was "don't get drunk".

I thought she knew the guys somewhat as well.

yeah she did. i was just pointing out that she wasn't just leaving to guy with some guys. she'd been told by a "girlfriend" as well as mays (who lead her to believe taht he liked her as well) that no one cared she broke up with the one dude, and they wanted her to come to the party.

rj, come on. if you are a girl and you drink too much you are basicallya sking to get diddled and peed on. it's like getting a BBC in marker on your face for dudes. SHE WAS MOANING FOR GOD'S SAKE SHE MUST HAVE LIKED IT.

RJ... Go fuck yourself.

I said everybody could learn a lesson including all of those other people. I also just previously admitted that I didn't have all of the facts. Here is something you should try: take a position, examine evidence to the contrary, revise your position in the face of overwhelming evidence that you are wrong.

I did exactly this.

I'm sorry that you'll now find a a way to make this thread about you and how mean everybody is to you all the time. You're a grown man. Deal with it.

i dont feel like the cnn articles i read last week talked about the date rape drug at all.

grom what i've read the MSM has aired on the side of extreme caution as far as what facts they are willing to publish. there was no proof of her being drugged apart from the "leaks" anonymous got from sources, so it wasn't part of the trial i don't believe. the MSM appears to be only covering what was offered in court which makes the events of the night seem quite a bit tamer.

RJ... Go fuck yourself.

I said everybody could learn a lesson including all of those other people. I also just previously admitted that I didn't have all of the facts. Here is something you should try: take a position, examine evidence to the contrary, revise your position in the face of overwhelming evidence that you are wrong.

I did exactly this.

I'm sorry that you'll now find a a way to make this thread about you and how mean everybody is to you all the time. You're a grown man. Deal with it.

You had an opportunity to say something to the young men who committed the rape -you knew about them and you didn't say anything

You knew about those who took pictures and watched and you didn't

You knew about the coach's inaction and didn't mention

What did you mention? That the girl shouldn't get drunk.

This is about YOUR choice in posting.

The only way you can deflect your mistake is to say this "I'm sorry that you'll now find a a way to make this thread about you and how mean everybody is to you all the time"

I said nothing about that. You did when you couldn't justify your previous actions.

This is about YOU not me.

RJ... Go fuck yourself.

I did exactly this.

RJ is a pathetic ignorant cunt who likes to accuse people of supporting rape.

Even when he misreads their comments because he's too incredibly stupid and illiterate to follow a sequence of thoughts in sentence form.

Your initial comments were a little off, but understandable when NORMAL people realize you didn't have all of the facts of the case....not for RJ....you don't profess to kill all of the suspects and their families and friends, then you support rape.

grom what i've read the MSM has aired on the side of extreme caution as far as what facts they are willing to publish. there was no proof of her being drugged apart from the "leaks" anonymous got from sources, so it wasn't part of the trial i don't believe. the MSM appears to be only covering what was offered in court which makes the events of the night seem quite a bit tamer.

not denying it but nice conspiracy

hence why there's so little outcry from them about the others involved, imo. the whole trial seems like a bit of a sham when you consider the parties involved and the fact that so many were offered imunity to offer testimony that seems to fly in the face of their actions that night (the dude who recorded the 12 min video of him laughing as another dude makes jokes about the girl getting raped testified that he didn't help when he saw her getting assaulted because he was stunned and wanted to get out of there).

You had an opportunity to say something to the young men who committed the rape -you knew about them and you didn't say anything

The only way you can deflect your mistake is to say this "I'm sorry that you'll now find a a way to make this thread about you and how mean everybody is to you all the time"

I said nothing about that. You did when you couldn't justify your previous actions.

You don't KNOW what he KNEW....he already admitted to not having all of the facts, why do you assume he KNEW about all of the things you mentioned?

Why are you so goddamned adamant to accuse someone of supporting rape or rapists?

You are such a scumbag

not denying it but nice conspiracy

i don't think it's an MSM conspiracy. i think they are publishing what they know to be facts in a case where a lot of the facts never came to light in court. see the video that never made its way to court.

i dont feel like the cnn articles i read last week talked about the date rape drug at all.

253664_10151471088844350_1563233433_n.jpg

hence why there's so little outcry from them about the others involved, imo. the whole trial seems like a bit of a sham when you consider the parties involved and the fact that so many were offered imunity to offer testimony that seems to fly in the face of their actions that night (the dude who recorded the 12 min video of him laughing as another dude makes jokes about the girl getting raped testified that he didn't help when he saw her getting assaulted because he was stunned and wanted to get out of there).

What seemed to create the biggest outrage was how the local DA tried to sweep it all under the rug and damn near succeeded.

RJ, I talked about all of those people and then Phan asked "what lesson could the girl have possibly learned"

Like most people, I addressed that question and my answer was formed based on the information that I had read which I am now aware was significantly watered down. I said that I was wrong.

bazqF.gif

You are so delusional. You think he could have somehow gotten a message across to these young men? I swear it just seems like you are going more and more off the reservation. Are you in bad mental/physical health or something?

Reactions: ITK
i don't think it's an MSM conspiracy. i think they are publishing what they know to be facts in a case where a lot of the facts never came to light in court. see the video that never made its way to court.

why doesnt something like come out in court. seems pretty damn important to me.

Back