• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Steubenville Files(High School football rape crew and mass coverup)

You attacked me on the sports so badly that others chastised you for it. But that's OK.

You attacked me on the sports so badly that others chastised you for it. But that's OK.

I apologized for going over the top there. You were being insufferable as usual and it got the better of me. For the record though, I received one neg rep and probably close to ten pos reps for going off on you. I don't think I'm in the minority. Maybe there is an #RJOut movement I'm not quite aware of yet.

On this thread, you just decided to randomly make shit up to be confrontational. And you wonder why people dislike you so much (at least your e-personality).

There you go again.

You didn't apologize to me at all. You even included an insult in your lame ass excuse.

You intentionally started something out of thin air then blamed me for your actions.

But i'm evil for doing something incredibly tame here. I didn't name call on multiple posts like you did.

RJ - Stop derailing threads and making them about you every time you get your knickers twisted.

There you go again.

You didn't apologize to me at all. You even included an insult in your lame ass excuse.

You intentionally started something out of thin air then blamed me for your actions.

But i'm evil for doing something incredibly tame here. I didn't name call on multiple posts like you did.

I didn't apologize directly to you no, but I did to posters I respect a lot more than you for going off like that. Moving on.

images

You're the only here wanting these problems. The only reason for them is your actions.

What I did on this thread was 1% of what you did. But I'm the bad guy not you.

It's very simple. If want peace we can have it.

Back to the thread, it will be interesting to see if DeWine goes after the football coach. It's a crime for a teacher or coach to know about such crimes and not report them.

What makes this even bigger is this guy is to Steubenville as JoePa was to Penn State. The field is named after him.

I am surprised RJ hasn't been banned. He is clearly just trolling now. I think, while I was trying to fix him, he broke.

RJ if you don't shut the fuck up I am telling the Big Kahuna where he can find you

Ok, that's enough completely off topic posts. Take this feuding to PMs if you feel so inclined tigerwoods/rj/toogs.

So fingerblast = rape.

I just hope this case is a warning to all young people out there from the jocks to the geeks to the sluts to the good girls.

So fingerblast = rape.

I just hope this case is a warning to all young people out there from the jocks to the geeks to the sluts to the good girls.
I believe in Ohio it's considered the same whether you use your penis or a finger.

So fingerblast = rape.

What else would a "fingerblast" be?

And what's the warning exactly? Don't rape chicks and think its cool? I'd hope all the "young people" out there already knew that one.

That a harmless night can turn awful in no time and absolutely ruin your life.

That a harmless night can turn awful in no time and absolutely ruin your life.

steubenville-football-players-carrying-alleged-rape-victim.jpg

Just spitballing here but I don't think a person in the girl's state can give effective consent and I don't get what's harmless about penetrating someone without their consent.

Back