• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead Season THREE Thread!!!

That is when I thought you were a supreme Shane backer and it was obvious he was headed down that route. But since then you said you were not I apologizes and the discussion needs to be ended. I did not just bring up the idea of rape as it was presented in the show so please do not put that on me. Move on please.

I think this thread has more animosity than any of the [Redacted] threads. Best show ever or greatest show ever?

Didn't Shane basically try to rape Lori in the CDC building at the end of season 2?

OH JESUS GOD NO. Tara from True Blood in Walking Dead? Fuck a duck.

Btw, I have never rooted for a zombie until last night. Thank you shirtless zombie and Carl for killing the most annoying character ever.

Dale had the ultimate Dale face when they were talking in the house (btw, Andrea was IN THE HOUSE NEXT TO MAGGIE, her exile from the house lasted all of 4 minutes). I wanted him dead at that moment. Got my wish just a short time after. Winner winner, zombie dinner.

Dale had the ultimate Dale face when they were talking in the house (btw, Andrea was IN THE HOUSE NEXT TO MAGGIE, her exile from the house lasted all of 4 minutes). I wanted him dead at that moment. Got my wish just a short time after. Winner winner, zombie dinner.

Seriously me and my roomie were like "YES! YES! Kill his ass!" to the shirtless zombie, who I call Hero of the Day.

The whole Randall thing reminds me of the immigration debate: it's really not about where you're from- it's when you got here. Seems like Rick, Shane, and Co. have all forgotten that Hershel's people took them in without debating execution. Randall, however, merits no such concerns. These fuckers have made it from Atlanta to CDC in Decatur all the way back south to Senoia and Griffin, made a bunch of "runs" into that little town scavenging, been in no-escape situations countless times, yet they can't come up with a way to take this blindfolded, limping, twat off somewhere and dump him?!?

And just where the hell was Dale going? I mean, he was striding like he was a soldier marching off to war when he heard the cow. What's Mr. Shitinmypants doing out, after dark, marching towards the woods, by his fucking lonesome?

Hell, I half expected Dalekiller Zombie to be carrying the gun Carltard dropped. The show really is like a trainwreck. It's like some Keanu Reeves movie: it's just so horribly, terribly, bad you have to watch.

I like how Carl is turning into some sadistic asshole too. "Go ahead dad, shoot the fucking guy in the FACE!!!" And LOL throwing the rocks at the zombie like Sophia. Sweet arm, Carl. Even Smalls from The Sandlot thinks you're a pussy.

I also liked how neither Lori or Rick noticed that Carl was missing for hours. They chatted at the house while Carl was busy not killing a stuck zombie with a gun. Carl came back flustered and muddy and they didn't even bother to ask where he had been to get mud all over his clothes? But at least they got on him for telling Sophia's mom that Heaven was really just a pipe dream at that point, which it would be in a zombie infested world. I'm pretty sure you have to throw away your religion if ZOMBIES ARE RUNNING THE WORLD. Fuck sake, Sophia's mom, you're an idiot.

Dale going up to the gutted cow was hilarious. He had such a Dale face in wondering how the cow got injured. "My goodness! How on earth did this happen? I should get closer to investigate." It was probably a zombie, Dale. Remember how they are overrunning the world? Yeah, there's probably one behind you. Oh, there is, and now you're dead. Thankfully. Good riddance. "Sorry, brother."

And that's another thing I'm getting tired of. These fucking zombies grunt, growl, and generally sound like me first thing in the morning at the office. HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY SNEAKING UP ON PEOPLE?!? They have used 10W-40 for blood, usually missing parts of their bodies, and smell like Janet Reno's twat. We're supposed to believe now that they have some kind of strategy for eating brains and blood? Quiet until you're right up on 'em, then grunt and growl like Moonzz at a Domino's pizza party. Bullshit.

And that's another thing I'm getting tired of. These fucking zombies grunt, growl, and generally sound like me first thing in the morning at the office. HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY SNEAKING UP ON PEOPLE?!? They have used 10W-40 for blood, usually missing parts of their bodies, and smell like Janet Reno's twat. We're supposed to believe now that they have some kind of strategy for eating brains and blood? Quiet until you're right up on 'em, then grunt and growl like Moonzz at a Domino's pizza party. Bullshit.

This made me pee my pants it was so funny. Well done.

Dale sees the cow, I'm like... YESSSS zombie time!

Dale starts screaming, I'm like..... YESSSSS it's finally happening!

Cut back to Dale and somehow he's still struggling with the Zombie, uninjured... "Nooooooooooooooooooo he's going to magically fight him off like the women on the show..."

Dale suddenly gets gutted while face-to-face with Zombie..... YESSSS!!! (pause, rewind. pause, rewind. How did that even happen, and why hasn't anyone else been magically gutted while struggling with a Zombie, or 3 zombie's like Rick was earlier? Who cares, no more Dale faces ever...)

At least these episodes are getting better. 2nd half of this season has been much better than the first.

They should have just amputated the kid's leg. What's he going to do, hop all the way back to his camp? Make him a total dependent.

They have at least made an effort to make the passing of time work now. Starting to have a few lines of "winter is coming". That was the problem with the "Hunt for Dead Sophia" or "Carl gets blasted by a hunting rifle and walks around two days later". At least throw in a line about how Carl has been in a coma or something for 3 weeks.

The last two episodes have been better, compared to the craptacular production that came before it. Of course that is like being pleased with this season of Wake basketball because it was a little better than last.

Ugh. I'm still pissed that Johnny McLeginfence is walking around. There is zero chance that his leg wouldn't have been terribly damaged beyond repair with all the nerves that would have been ripped out when Rick just tore his leg off the fence. Terrible.

I thought Dale was leaving the group because of the decision that was made, but he may have been just going for a walk.

I thought Carl acting the way he did was the reason why Rick did not go through with it. When he seen what Carl was becoming he didn't like it and wants to do something about it.

Back